Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars parked a little too close to Javier Baez during batting practice
1920450_10152255656742451_1670348326_n.jpg

Orioles signed Cruz for 8 million and just 1 year. Geez he was aiming for over 60 million I think at start of Free Agency, also knocked back about a 14 Million qualifying offer

The Los Angeles Angels and outfielder Mike Trout are negotiating a six-year, $150 million contract extension, Yahoo Sports reported Sunday.Trout, 22, is not eligible for salary arbitration until next season and is under team control through the 2017 season. He is due to make less than $1 million this year.

index.php

The Los Angeles Angels and outfielder Mike Trout are negotiating a six-year, $150 million contract extension, Yahoo Sports reported Sunday.Trout, 22, is not eligible for salary arbitration until next season and is under team control through the 2017 season. He is due to make less than $1 million this year.

index.php

Going to see them in July at Angel Stadium. I am a Padres fan (Laugh all you want) but I might have to make the Angels my AL team

Going to see them in July at Angel Stadium. I am a Padres fan (Laugh all you want) but I might have to make the Angels my AL team
only seen them once when i was a kid at the old Arlington stadium but would love to see them in Anaheim. Very jealous :(

only seen them once when i was a kid at the old Arlington stadium but would love to see them in Anaheim. Very jealous :(

I can't wait , was hoping I could see a Padres game as well but the Angels are at home for a long stretch while I am going to be over there. I am hoping I can see a game vs Detroit but I think it will be a game against the Mariners or Orioles TBH, depends when my brother wants to have his bucks party.

Braves have early pitching problems. Looks like Medlan will need second Tommy John surgery. Minor wont be ready for first few weeks of season, beachy has had elbow problems. Gone from 2-3 fighting for 5th starters job to now having a rotation of Teheran, Wood, Hale, Garcia. Front office will surely make a trade for someone, have heard Santana from KC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's remember this is spring training. Players have hit >.350 and has s**t seasons and vice versa
Hey, I'm looking at a 90-100 loss season here. Seeing a top prospect and a former Rangers top prospect hitting well, especially Baez, is exciting. Some of these players hit their potential and Chicago's lineup will be looking very nice

anyone see Chapman from the Reds get smashed in the face and put into hospital? that was horrible to watch.

went to see overnight scores this morning and saw the video, sickening. Rightly called off the game as well. Players would be pretty shaken up after that and its only a practice game after all.

Not much you can do about these type of incidents. Theres always someone who calls for some type of helmet for pitchers but i cant see that happening.

just the way how clean it hits him in the face and pretty much flipped him sideways.

yeah thats as clean a hit ive seen. They usually glance off but this got him smack bang in the face. The only one i can think off that hit someone so flush was Mccann for the braves hitting a foul ball into the 3rd base coach and he lost an eye. things like this are terrible.

went to see overnight scores this morning and saw the video, sickening. Rightly called off the game as well. Players would be pretty shaken up after that and its only a practice game after all.

Not much you can do about these type of incidents. Theres always someone who calls for some type of helmet for pitchers but i cant see that happening.
yeah thats as clean a hit ive seen. They usually glance off but this got him smack bang in the face. The only one i can think off that hit someone so flush was Mccann for the braves hitting a foul ball into the 3rd base coach and he lost an eye. things like this are terrible.

something like this was always going to happen, im actually surprised it doesnt happen more often. Still in hospital apparently with fractures to the eye socket and cheekbone.
will be interesting to see who Cinci goes with as their closer now

Season proper sort of underway, properly underway in a week or so. Time for a predictions thread so we can all look back on how wrong we got it at the end of the year?

Braves surprisingly release freddie garcia. Surprised because our starting rotation is going to be Teheran, Wood, Hale & Schlosser. These 4 have had 47 starts combined (zero for Schlosser). Gotta be one of the most inexperienced opening day starting rosters ever.

Should get Minor & Gavin Floyd back a few weeks into the season, hence the 4 man rotation. Pretty important first few weeks for the club. Need the young arms to pitch well as we dont want to use the bullpen too much early on. Nationals will be pretty strong this year so need to keep up with them early.

Braves surprisingly release freddie garcia. Surprised because our starting rotation is going to be Teheran, Wood, Hale & Schlosser. These 4 have had 47 starts combined (zero for Schlosser). Gotta be one of the most inexperienced opening day starting rosters ever.

Should get Minor & Gavin Floyd back a few weeks into the season, hence the 4 man rotation. Pretty important first few weeks for the club. Need the young arms to pitch well as we dont want to use the bullpen too much early on. Nationals will be pretty strong this year so need to keep up with them early.
You've got Santana as well in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back