MLB TV coverage

Australian TV is a disgrace.

They really don't give a rats ass what the consumer wants.

I think they do thats the problem. One HD was starting to grow, Packer Identified it as a challenger to Foxtel and went in and squashed it.

Are Fox Sports showing any MLB this season? I know ESPN are obviously but haven't seen any games on the 3 Fox Sports channels as yet.

I have only watched them on the ESPN 1 & 2 Channels at this stage.

bomberbaird

Senior List
Jun 6, 2011
Narre Warren
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Pats, Red sox, Bruins, Liverpool
Mlb.tv is rubbish...some games are so bad you cant watch them...head to the support forum..there are about 400 people complaining

MLB.tv can pay by the month for $25

NFL gamepass is easily the best...

Mlb.tv is rubbish...some games are so bad you cant watch them...head to the support forum..there are about 400 people complaining

MLB.tv can pay by the month for $25

NFL gamepass is easily the best...

I have had MLB.TV for 3 and a half years and have never had any major issues, I have watched it on

Computer
Laptop
iPhone
Boxxee
Apple TV

I hope you can see it work properly before you disconnect it.

Last edited:

bomberbaird

Senior List
Jun 6, 2011
Narre Warren
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Pats, Red sox, Bruins, Liverpool
I have had MLB.TV for 3 and a half years and have never had any major issues, I have watched it on

Computer
Laptop
iPhone
Boxxee
Apple TV

I hope you can see it work properly before you disconnect it.

I had it last year and it was ok, using a laptop. But the first few months was rubbish this year. Its ok most of the time when
watching live games..but sometimes the Red Sox play 1am and I try to watch the replay and its the worst

arro73

One day...
Sep 30, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DenverBroncos/Tottenham/PittsPens
I honestly might consider MLB.TV this year as Foxtel is a dick to Toronto Blue Jays games.

Apr 2, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Whats going to happen for the playoffs? In previous years the playoffs were only shown on the normal foxsports channels. Dont recall any playoffs being shown on ESPN. If thats still the case will we not get coverage of the playoffs?

Promotion for the next day or so, $12 mlb.tv for the rest of the season. Great value for anyone whose teams are in the hunt for postseason.

Or teams who've just promoted Jorge Soler. Cheers for the heads up, gonna give it a shot.

Back