MM, 2 more years, Bucks after that (opening the time capsule 5 years on)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol How can you credit Buckley for our 2010 win? When was the last time an assistant was credited for a GF win? I cant recall one.

He was an assistant and towed the head coaches line. Oh and BTW the last 3 years have been a train wreck, an unmitigated one at that.
well if people want to talk about the 5 year succession plan then they need to look at it in whole which means that it was successful in we won a flag. if people choose not to then by definition the conversion is pointless because MM left so it should just be called the 2 years succession play when MM was there.

Lol How can you credit Buckley for our 2010 win? When was the last time an assistant was credited for a GF win? I cant recall one.

He was an assistant and towed the head coaches line. Oh and BTW the last 3 years have been a train wreck, an unmitigated one at that.

Yeh he was just an assistant - and as the FWD assistant
- gave us the highest scoring team during MM's tenure.
- the FWD press that MM had not implemented prior to Bucks being FWD coach

I dont think you can say the Bucks had no impact on the 2010 year and the flag win given the above.

Further more to those who can't let go of the past and want MM back, since taking over Carlton who were vying for a top 4 spot before he took over and remembering he was brought in to take the " next step " he has finished 9th (8th ) and 13th, and the bad culture that Buckley speaks of has now followed MM and hit Carlton. with the likes of Waite having a sook. Gartlett charged with assault. Bootsma getting sacked, robinson getting in punch ons..

Further more to those who can't let go of the past and want MM back, since taking over Carlton who were vying for a top 4 spot before he took over and remembering he was brought in to take the " next step " he has finished 9th (8th ) and 13th, and the bad culture that Buckley speaks of has now followed MM and hit Carlton. with the likes of Waite having a sook. Gartlett charged with assault. Bootsma getting sacked, robinson getting in punch ons..

Actually Carlton finished 10th the year before MM took over. So not sure what you mean they were vying for top 4 spot.

I mean that in 2011 they finished 5th, and It was the clubs belief that the underperformed in 2012 and they should have been vying for top for hence the sacking of Brett Ratten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back