Moderators

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Just who are these people. I have had one ban me after having an opinion him/her self ,had actually commented on , I had been belted with insults on and off since I started posting on that thread.

Yet this individual says I'm aggresive. Surely there is a way of explaining or not being persecuted . I thought the post where this person warned me was from another insulter. The mod I suspect never even looked into the history , this thread has been going for ages.

Any one on the ASADA thread will be able to see some things I've been called.I don't mind.

And I am chucked???

I complained, but never ever do you really get an explanation, its very weird, like big brother and I don't mean the TV show.

Now being precious, when a comment is misunderstood is very annoying.

The strange part about this whole thing is no one else cared , except my little answerer. Who happened to be a mod.

I am thinking his ban was personal against me, and I have since asked for an apology. I'll be amazed if I get one
This invisible person has really done the wrong thing.

Seriously does any one on here Mod or not able to say how you can get some satisfaction from unfair treatment.

Is there a way of getting these people veted.How do they get this god like position?

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
What do you think airing your grievance in public would achieve?

Contact the mod in question in private. Contact admin. Contact the support address.

Doss
All been done mate . All been done. We are all sitting behind computers and no bodies nose knows. Ha ha . Yes many times attempted contact . Many times. But its no big deal. I just see people jump the gun and become as bad as those who they think they are removing, by bans.

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
What do you think airing your grievance in public would achieve?

Contact the mod in question in private. Contact admin. Contact the support address.

Doss
Oh without seeming rude I actually tried to get in touch with you once. But I get Fred, from admin , that,s fine, he's good , you people just confuse me. And you over react like I'm a rabid nut case because I get a bit passionate about unfairness.

But I get no more passionate than many many others , I enjoy a debate , sometimes you folks in moderator land take offence when there is none meant .
And its true I get called names and small brained etc , its funny mostly, but when I write on here like this I get knocked over , sometimes , mostly not.
But why do I get called aggressive and not others that also sound aggressive , like my recent experience . Maybe I am small brained ,maybe I do sprout drivel maybe I don't understand legal things , maybe I am correct sometimes , maybe that annoys some people. I still don't understand troll , if trolling is being provocative that's what discussion is in a forum where people have different ideas . I learnt that from commenting on a Freo site , and fair enough.
Never malice though. The three or so maybes I just put above , two were made after I was off on the ban. Even the ban man said something I think.

But folks I've said this all before , the best idea, which I thought I already do, is be more careful. Perhaps some others involved in big footy should try the same thing.

That's all , don't you people out there like a robust discussion.

Well I'm told by admin that people from 13 years upwards are allowed on here.
I Understand that, and realise the laws of the land have to protect youngsters from connection or argument with older members especially online.

We've all seen results of kids being bullied online . I felt bullied by my ban the other night when the person actually made their own comment about the ASADA/WADA stuff.

So I know that, I've never ever done anything more than be a bit spiteful as has been done to me numerous times .

I do not threaten or call people flog, what ever that means.
Now Forward Press , I have sent this second post to you because I didn't look to see who sent me the "get in touch with a mod" first off , it was you . So that's why this 2nd post.

Any way have a good off season people.

WHEN DOES THE FOOTY START AGAIN!!!!

Nov 24, 2003
#impunity
AFL Club
North Melbourne
d311h.jpg

Riseupaustralia

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I live in Joondalup, (lucky me), and I'm damn sure I've seen this guy at Candlewood Shopping Centre muttering to himself and yelling at light poles.

:(

Which main board mod owes me likes?

My "relieved" gif was deleted from the Cooney thread. It was 100% relevant and compared to the other s**t in the thread that gets deleted? :S

Which main board mod owes me likes?

My "relieved" gif was deleted from the Cooney thread. It was 100% relevant and compared to the other s**t in the thread that gets deleted? :S
What part of 'take issues up with mods privately' is too hard for people to understand?

What part of 'take issues up with mods privately' is too hard for people to understand?

Is their a way to hide a post instead of deleting it to keep the likes?
Likes are the lifeblood of BF.

Back