Moderators

Hello Chief I was curious with all the faces we can insert into a post, why is the one that has led to a lot of arguments listed as an option?

Im talking this one :rolleyes: I have noticed a lot of trolling being done by using this picture and I am surprised that it still remains as an option, given that it can and does usually lead to arguments.

The feedback is just meant to be constructive comments to improve BF and is no way meant to infer anything else. Thanks.:$

Hello Chief I was curious with all the faces we can insert into a post, why is the one that has led to a lot of arguments listed as an option?

Im talking this one :rolleyes: I have noticed a lot of trolling being done by using this picture and I am surprised that it still remains as an option, given that it can and does usually lead to arguments.

The feedback is just meant to be constructive comments to improve BF and is no way meant to infer anything else. Thanks.:$

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This last page has been one of the best beacons of intellectual discussion in the history of BigFooty.

How cool was the one I posted?

Bobby Charlton

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Leicester City
I was directing the topic to move on. Your post was deleted along with three others.
Yet you hypocritically allowed a post supporting your posts (by Lance Uppercut coming after my post) to remain - and it still remains. You yourself (and Jennie) are still posting your views on the subject. Your requirement to move on obviously only applies to people who oppose your own view.

Back