Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I am assuming you're talking about my classes? I have one Blind Eye/Assassin Sniper class, with the MSR, which I use once in a blue moon for TDM's or when kids get chatty about me not sniping.

I did have a Blind Eye/Assassin SMG class last week as I was playing some very good S and D players with just borg, one would get a streak and I was usually one of two left alive every round and died via pred missile a lot. Cant remember if I changed it or not.

That's the thing with Search, you have to adapt and learn, change it up and alter your play style according to who you're up against. That extra element of thinking about what you're doing makes it much more enjoyable for me.

None of this blindly running around like a chicken with its head cut off game after game, shooting at whatever moves safe in the knowledge you will spawn behind them in a second knowing exactly where they are anyway.
That's why I always hated TDM. Far less tactical play that can be had, if you have an objective it makes the tactical play more open to different strategies. Although maybe that's the attacker in me, always wanting to find new ways of attacking the objective.

That's why I always hated TDM. Far less tactical play that can be had, if you have an objective it makes the tactical play more open to different strategies. Although maybe that's the attacker in me, always wanting to find new ways of attacking the objective.
Yeah fair call, TDM in MW3 is nowhere near as fun as MW2. The amazing amount of variety one could encounter in MW2, plus the great maps made it an enjoyable experience.

Its funny, MW2, Bops and MW3 I have played pretty much one game type religiously and found the others lacking.

MW2 - TDM
Bops - CTF
MW3 - S&D

Yeah fair call, TDM in MW3 is nowhere near as fun as MW2. The amazing amount of variety one could encounter in MW2, plus the great maps made it an enjoyable experience.

Its funny, MW2, Bops and MW3 I have played pretty much one game type religiously and found the others lacking.

MW2 - TDM
Bops - CTF
MW3 - S&D
I'm really surprised you never got into COD4. Really had most wide spread mode variety working on all maps.

Really, apart from some Demo in Blops (and a little bit of the Wager stuff), I haven't played much of any other mode other than Dom in all COD's. However I did put a good amount of time into S&D, HQ, etc. in COD4 as they were so much more fun from a variety of tactics level.

Join the bandwagon on a monthly basis.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back