Money in The Bank (2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

why???? or are you another cena troll along with NitroFan and NSWCROW
No, I've accepted the fact that Cena will be around for a very long time, i've decided to let go of all the hate, so i don't feel like i'm forcing myself to watch wrestling anymore.

John Cena is a true champion of the professional wrestling world and deserves our respect, i'm just upset that it took me this long to realize, but atleast i can relive his legacy on the network.

... So people who don't hate Cena are trolls? The **** is wrong with people?
If you're not part of the majority, then you're a troll. Obviously. Alternatively:

If you're not Nexus, then you're against us.

hey! i was tagged in a post*. i feel so special.

ive been a (non ironic) cena fan since at the very latest his match vs umaga at rumble 07 and probably some time before that (since before i even joined this site), so i'd like to think i at least deserve credit for the longevity of my blatant trolling (which usually consists of little more than me commenting on a match hes had or pointing out something stupid someone has said regarding him).

i'm not even one of those cena fans that engage in the 'u mad bro?' stuff (as far as i can recall, anyway). although since i'm apparently a troll anyway i may as well start

cena haters...

3762175-8392603681-tumbl.gif

*a post which, ironically enough, could be considered a troll itself. bravo sir.

As a wrestler I kind of like Batista. Sure, he came back a bit unfit and he should be blamed for that. But he gave it his all since returning, and while he is gone to do movie stuff, he will be back. I wonder, if his return was not spoiled and he won the Royal Rumble as an actual "suprise entrant", would he still garner the same negative reactions. Although I think most wrestlers would get that reaction if they were the reason Bryan was not in the main event of Wrestlemania. Unless it was Punk, or Austin, or someone like that, I still think the reaction would be similar.

Bo Dallas is awful.

So are the usos

I'm on board the Usos suck train. So boring.

I like the Uso's and after initially hating Bo Dallas I'm starting to warm to him, depends where they take it though. If he ends up in a storyline with Bray could be good.

I hate Adam Rose though.

As a wrestler I kind of like Batista. Sure, he came back a bit unfit and he should be blamed for that. But he gave it his all since returning, and while he is gone to do movie stuff, he will be back. I wonder, if his return was not spoiled and he won the Royal Rumble as an actual "suprise entrant", would he still garner the same negative reactions. Although I think most wrestlers would get that reaction if they were the reason Bryan was not in the main event of Wrestlemania. Unless it was Punk, or Austin, or someone like that, I still think the reaction would be similar.
The thing is that for the first month or so, he really didn't give it his all. That was the main problem that people had. After WM he gave a lot more, and people started coming around to him.

The thing is that for the first month or so, he really didn't give it his all. That was the main problem that people had. After WM he gave a lot more, and people started coming around to him.

Did he not give it his all because of his fitness, or did he just not seem to care? I watched it, but I didn't really think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he not give it his all because of his fitness, or did he just not seem to care? I watched it, but I didn't really think about it.
Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. The fact that he came back not in ring shape speaks volumes to me though.

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. The fact that he came back not in ring shape speaks volumes to me though.
He was in fine ring shape...

Had a motyc @ WMXXX
motyc @ Extreme Rules
Another great match @ Payback
Also had good singles matches against Rollins, Ziggler and Orton.

And I don't know what makes people say he didn't care?

He was in fine ring shape...

Had a motyc @ WMXXX
motyc @ Extreme Rules
Another great match @ Payback
Also had good singles matches against Rollins, Ziggler and Orton.

And I don't know what makes people say he didn't care?
Not when he came back initially at the Royal Rumble, which is where I'm talking about. And it's not like it was a surprise return, it was advertised for weeks.

The fact that he came back initially not in ring shape makes people say he didn't care, and it was also the fact that he felt entitled to everything.

Not when he came back initially at the Royal Rumble, which is where I'm talking about. And it's not like it was a surprise return, it was advertised for weeks.

The fact that he came back initially not in ring shape makes people say he didn't care, and it was also the fact that he felt entitled to everything.
All he did was put guys over.

I just don't get this. Any of you frequent wrestling forums? What's the general non bigfooty consensus on Cena?

It'd be 99% of people here, hate him. Is it the same elsewhere?

IF it is, why continually give it to him? I can understand that now and again moves like this are pulled to piss fans off and hook them into a story, but it just feels wrong.

Does AYNONE still like John Cena?

Kids + Cena merch = $$$$$

All he did was put guys over.
I don't think you're understanding me correctly. This was from Royal Rumble to a bit after Elimination Chamber where he just wasn't any good. I'm not disputing what he's done from WM 30-now, because he's been a lot better in that time. But when he came back, initially he wasn't in ring shape, felt entitled to everything, and just didn't care.

I don't think you're understanding me correctly. This was from Royal Rumble to a bit after Elimination Chamber where he just wasn't any good. I'm not disputing what he's done from WM 30-now, because he's been a lot better in that time. But when he came back, initially he wasn't in ring shape, felt entitled to everything, and just didn't care.
Not sure how you can identify if someone cares or not/feels they are entitled to everything?

Not sure how you can identify if someone cares or not/feels they are entitled to everything?
It appeared that he wasn't. Do we really have to get into semantics?

Was it because of his matches?
His matches, promos, how he presented himself. Pretty much all of the above.

Anyway, it's obvious we're going to disagree on this. So why not just leave it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back