Toast Morabito tracking thread

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
i think we were 40 points down at that point. i thought it was appropriate.

We were only 20 down at that stage - 33-13.

I don't know what to think about it really. I'm just writing that entire game off as a massive aberration.

valkorum

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Sacremento Kings
Nick Rynne just reporting that Mora was carried off the track with an injury :(

#devo

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Terrible news coming out of Perth with news that Anthony Morabito was carried off in a considerably amount of pain, holding his knee again. There is no confirmation on whether or not he has suffered another ACL tear as of yet, but our hopes and well wishes are that he hasn’t.

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Guys I am crossing fingers and toes in the hope its nothing other then very minor. If there is any player on any list that deserves to have a good career considering what he has been through, its this bloke. Hope the news is not a knee guys, that will gut not only freo supporters but any footy follower, the kid is only 22 ffs.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Far out, the poor prick. Sometimes you don't have the body to play AFL, you just don't, but he looked good all year and went alright in the AFL and it seemed like the first three was just bad luck. Hopefully, seriously hopefully, it's not another ACL. Far out.

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Terrible news coming out of Perth with news that Anthony Morabito was carried off in a considerably amount of pain, holding his knee again. There is no confirmation on whether or not he has suffered another ACL tear as of yet, but our hopes and well wishes are that he hasn’t.
Jeez. I genuinely feel sick for the guy and for Freo as well. I really hope he is ok.

The Black Sheep

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Guys I am crossing fingers and toes in the hope its nothing other then very minor. If there is any player on any list that deserves to have a good career considering what he has been through, its this bloke. Hope the news is not a knee guys, that will gut not only freo supporters but any footy follower, the kid is only 22 ffs.

I think we all are. Really, really disappointing outcome for the kid if it is. Some people just can't catch a break.

Back