More to come from Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Feature article on Andrew Moore who is modelling his game on Josh Kennedy.

126833-e0b26b40-1e0d-11e4-bf72-fc0acc2f37ad.jpg

Tough journey for Moore
Moore studies Kennedy’s game more closely than any other player and admits “I love the way Joey Kennedy plays his football’’.
“I think I can relate a little bit to him in terms of his want to win the inside ball and the fact he is very much a leader in contested footy,’’ Moore said.
“He’s been the No. 1 player I’ve been looking at and the player I’ve modelled my game on over the past couple of years.
Tough journey for Moore

Has all the attributes to be a 200 game player. Has the physique of the archetypal modern AFL footballer. Unfortunately injury has really cursed his 2014 season but hopefully that is all behind him. Would love to see him played as one of our rotated midfield/forwards as he is such an accurate kick on goal.

Moore is at the stage Kennedy was at with Hawthorn when he got traded to Sydney. He's going to be elite, I just know it.

I really rate Moore highly. He is going to be a star, I just know it. He has that look and feel about him. I predicted this year to be his year, but injury stuffed that up. Still a huge opportunity to finish big in the last 4 weeks and finals.

That beard is just the worst. Hope it comes together for Moore, I'd like to see him lift his intensity, still seems to cruise and not impose himself on games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

horrible beard!

Hopefully Andrew gets a clear run at some point, he could be that player in 2015 that helps us improve.

I note that Fyfe was taken at pick #20 in the same draft, if only we knew!!!

Moore is at the stage Kennedy was at with Hawthorn when he got traded to Sydney. He's going to be elite, I just know it.
Cant beleive that jasquibs got games over him. I think that was just about my biggest frustration of that time.

Needs to work on his mongrel, it's the missing piece to the puzzle.

Has it in spades at SNAFFLE level, just needs to bring that confidence and assuredness to the AFL, where he looked like a completely different beast.

Just do it, Moorey. #moremoore

The muscle atrophy after his collarbone is disgusting. My bet is he is minimum 5kgs lighter than he was during his first game this season. Can't wait for him to have a solid run at next year at his ideal playing weight so he can use the 'big body' he doesn't actually have right now. Got a solid grab on him too, I think he will be a player next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back