Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
It's cold,it's dirty,it needs a full cleanout,it's a ******* rabble,but my shed is much more inspiring!.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Just got home. Turn on footy. Geelong 18-1. Yep Carlton starring on Friday night football yet again

What dickhole allocated the Friday night spots.

Edit. : 24-2
You have to wonder, don't you. Why. Why why why.

Watching Eurovision instead of this 'match'.
NTTAWWT.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
It's cold,it's dirty,it needs a full cleanout,it's a ******* rabble,but my shed is much more inspiring!.
Meanwhile here's a photo of my footy team!.
image.jpg
A messy bunch of tools!.

I'm going to continue to use bouncedown. #teamWAandhufus

It's the same as kickoff for me. You kick the ball off the line, you bounce to ball down onto the ground.

Tory is stupid though.
Yeah never used tory myself.

We used Tory at school. We also used Tozza. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
How is scheduling an unwatchable side on more Friday nights than anyone else a profit-maximising exercise? Either someone's lining someone's pockets or the schedulers have so little grasp of football matters that they actually thought Carlton was in for a good season.

Mar 27, 2011
Melboooooooon
AFL Club
West Coast
How is scheduling an unwatchable side on more Friday nights than anyone else a profit-maximising exercise? Either someone's lining someone's pockets or the schedulers have so little grasp of football matters that they actually thought Carlton was in for a good season.
Has to be profitable surely, doesn't make any sense any other way. Every Carlton supporter I know was expecting pretty much exactly this.

The only way I could get HBF interested in this game was to promise to take an item of clothing off every time we kick a goal. I'm still nice and warm and he's still not very interested lol
Now if there was going to be pics posted of this I'd start cheering for Carlton instead of laughing at them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back