Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vale Higgins2Waite

I'm guessing that was for his short lived Mod Flog of the Week thread on the Bay.

That was never going to end well.
That's usually not a good idea and is totally unnecessary.

Vale Higgins2Waite

I'm guessing that was for his short lived Mod Flog of the Week thread on the Bay.

That was never going to end well.

Pity really, I thougt that thread had potential. Pun not intended.

Has #BelleAshlee ever been given a red ? Considering her potty mouth and melts on the bay, I'd be surprised if she hasn't :)

Also trying to figure out whom Norge is on TLC here, for some reason I think its Keyser .. :)

Has #BelleAshlee ever been given a red ? Considering her potty mouth and melts on the bay, I'd be surprised if she hasn't :)

Also trying to figure out whom Norge is on TLC here, for some reason I think its Keyser .. :)
Nah, I have the same username on tlc as I do here

Gave up trying to remember who's who from tlc here, they change their names too often

haha a red? I have got 1 infraction for lurk liking. Guess where that was :drunk::thumbsdown:

I copped a day off today for suggesting that Brad Johnson is an aggressive lover on the main board. How is that fair? :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I copped a day off today for suggesting that Brad Johnson is an aggressive lover on the main board. How is that fair? :cry:
Some people are delicate Eng I guess, even though I've been tempted to say it, I don't say Norf on the main board, can't recall if I ever have there due to the potential risks there

Some people are delicate Eng I guess, even though I've been tempted to say it, I don't say Norf on the main board, can't recall if I ever have there due to the potential risks there

The risks are very real. How do I know this? Because I used to melt after close Norf losses and report everyone who posted 'norf'. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back