Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd need to set aside more days than that to get to St Kildas first flag.;)

GIF-angry-Chris-Farley-fuming-mad-GIF.gif

It's actually pretty superficial:D

Well it's hard to go into too much depth when you're covering every day of the war but it's a good overview.

It strikes me that if Morgs is Belle Gibson than Brett (H2W) is Kyle Sandilands:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New
Terminatior movie out tomorrow, can't ****ing wait.

Not everyone is a photographer, most are just people who take photos.

/pretension

I've got the gear, if only I had the talent :( Friends/family are often complementary, but I don't rate what I take.

I've got the gear, if only I had the talent :( Friends/family are often complementary, but I don't rate what I take.

I have the eye I just don't have the eyesight so every now and again I fluke a good shot.

I have the eye I just don't have the eyesight so every now and again I fluke a good shot.

I'm the same; occasionally I nail I shot I like, but don't shoot enough to really improve, although I'm better than I was 5 years ago. Digging this shot from last year in Munich.

IMG_4215-Edit1.jpg

Last edited:
It strikes me that if Morgs is Belle Gibson than Brett (H2W) is Kyle Sandilands:D

Kyle's not that much of an ass. And I doubt he's good with MS Paint.

You may not like his music but Lionel pulled the biggest Glastonbury crowd at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back