Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I really dislike is the hypocrisy of it, half of the people that print this s**t probably do the same thing with the players as well.
What I dislike is that this is all reaching it's peak the week they play North. :mad:
It's all set up for them to come out and have a galvanized, #SoBrave style win.

That a err... interesting av you have there. Would you **** me, I'd **** me
jay-silent-bob-buffalo-bill-o.gif
"Goodbye hoooooooooorrseeeeeeeesss, I'm crying over youuuuuuuuuuu" :D

Spammer. :rainbow:

What I dislike is that this is all reaching it's peak the week they play North. :mad:
It's all set up for them to come out and have a galvanized, #SoBrave style win.

"Goodbye hoooooooooorrseeeeeeeesss, I'm crying over youuuuuuuuuuu" :D

Spammer. :rainbow:

In all seriousness, Norf's BBQ style recruiting in the last few years #concerns. Nicky Fal, Potential and Missy won't be a part of your next premiership team, so recruiting them is pointless, especially Potential, as its likely Aaron Black with piss off to Shemantle at season's end.

Dumont is the real deal though, stop playing him as a sub FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness, Norf's BBQ style recruiting in the last few years #concerns. Nicky Fal, Potential and Missy won't be a part of your next premiership team, so recruiting them is pointless, especially Potential, as its likely Aaron Black with piss off to Shemantle at season's end.

Dumont is the real deal though, stop playing him as a sub FFS

Higgins has been an OK recruit for Norf and at 27 he isn't too old, I don't know what they were thinking recruiting Potential though, he's been a dud for them

Coffee anyone?

Moccona Espresso for me, got a 200g jar half price from IGA, living the high life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back