Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Sorry I've been so quite since Friday, just haven't been in a very footy-friendly mood. Acceptable effort from the Dogs tonight, not stellar by any means but got the job done on a clearly well-improved Blues team. Barker really should be kept on.

Also yeah, two people used jokers on the Roos. For -110 points. Ouch.
Yeah I ****ed myself with no lube with that joker.

Thanks friend. I read the first few pages the other day but gave up when I saw how fast the thread moves.
It was the s**t pallet furniture that turned you off wan't it?

We understand ;)

Still not sure what the #taintedquill business was all about, something about Morgs melting she didn't get an.badge added, but I must have slept through the furore.
Starbucks discovered I took Shawt's hashtag and claimed it as my own. Apparently this makes my quill tainted and me Belle Gibson lol

Jelly flogs :rainbow:

DaVillaBlues

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
wp_ss_20150704_0008.png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_A_Boozehound_Named_Barney.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_3g03a.png

CAN I BE A BOOZEHOUND ??

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_lqwf2dnZg01qg0rnuo1_500.jpg

NOT TILL YOUR FIFTEEEEEEENNN ! :D

Poster #32 calling me brett. You're a moderator and proof that we are the same poster?

Proof is only needed to boot your account Brett, 'comfortable satisfaction' is all I need to ban you from the bay. ;)

Yeah I stuffed myself with no lube with that joker.
MEB sliding down the margin mania ladder faster than Port Adelaide's final hopes in the last 5 weeks.

royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
It was the s**t pallet furniture that turned you off wan't it?

We understand ;)

Starbucks discovered I took Shawt's hashtag and claimed it as my own. Apparently this makes my quill tainted and me Belle Gibson lol

Jelly flogs :rainbow:
You say that as if being Belle Gibson is that great an insult. Someone could call you Bruce MacAvaney instead.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Anyone else sitting on the edge of their bbq watching the tour?

Tour de France?

Forget it started tonight, thanks for reminding me, I love it, people on bikes riding through nice scenery with Phil Liggett sauce.

Wow did you see that cathedral in Belgium, it was almost medieval.

royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
Tour de France?

Forget it started tonight, thanks for reminding me, I love it, people on bikes riding through nice scenery with Phil Liggett sauce.

Wow did you see that cathedral in Belgium, it was almost medieval.
Medieval is what GC did to NM today.

You say that as if being Belle Gibson is that great an insult. Someone could call you Bruce MacAvaney instead.
Fyfo has called me Belle Gibson, Steven Milne and James Hird all in the last week :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back