Mosquito fleet

Remove this Banner Ad

Pavlich has got to be thinking to himself why did I play on if Freo won't even help themselves by picking any key forwards!

Who should we have picked? Some skinny 18 year old?

We do have a few underdeveloped KPPs already on the list if you hadn't noticed.....

Pavlich has got to be thinking to himself why did I play on if Freo won't even help themselves by picking any key forwards!

IMHO Moore is the best left available & hope we pick him in the rookie draft.

Our first pick was at 27 in what was being touted as a shallow draft. How many of the games best forwards were picked that late? Tippett was pick 30-odd but the Riewoldt's, Pavlich, Buddy, Roughead, Cameron, Cloke, Kennedy, etc were all taken very early in the draft.

With the mids we just picked up, could've traded Weller and our first pick (even next years pick) to get McCarthy and not lost too much.

If we had done that we would have had nothing to trade for Bennell so it would have essentially cost us 4 x first round picks to get McCarthy (Weller who was a 2014 first round pick + 2015 first rounder + 2016 first rounder + Bennell who was a top 2 pick).

If we had done that we would have had nothing to trade for Bennell so it would have essentially cost us 4 x first round picks to get McCarthy (Weller who was a 2014 first round pick + 2015 first rounder + 2016 first rounder + Bennell who was a top 2 pick).
What I meant was Weller + our first pick 22 (not first round) or next years first round (say 16) = 2273 points or equivalent which equates to pick between 3 and 4 which is a fair price for McCarthy

What I meant was Weller + our first pick 22 (not first round) or next years first round (say 16) = 2273 points or equivalent which equates to pick between 3 and 4 which is a fair price for McCarthy

3 and 4 is not a fair price for McCarthy. Maybe the required price because GWS are holding all the cards.

If weller wanted to be traded, it wont be to the GWS.

Qzej6ol.gif

Can't wait to see these blokes in action next year :cool::thumbsu:

3 and 4 is not a fair price for McCarthy. Maybe the required price because GWS are holding all the cards.

If weller wanted to be traded, it wont be to the GWS.
In an interview after the trading period Lloyd said we offered GWS the equivalent of a top 3/4 pick (in a cademy point) for McCarthy, but they knocked it back. GWS may have stuffed up massively if McCarthy's value goes down next year.

In an interview after the trading period Lloyd said we offered GWS the equivalent of a top 3/4 pick (in a cademy point) for McCarthy, but they knocked it back. GWS may have stuffed up massively if McCarthy's value goes down next year.

MDB + Suban + Mzungu might make a 3/4 pick ;)

In hindsight, they got all the academy players they want right? Seem like they don't need the points at all. The points is worth nothing if they can't spend it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I transferred Messi to Spurs on FM (football manager) before. I am a better recruiter than Levy and his team.

I'm currently managing the debut season of the League Two Felixstowe Dockers on FM16's new Create-A-Club mode. Tracking a little better than 1995...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back