Most annoying celebrities

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
tracy_2310.jpg

Has she admitted she is a lesbian? And fat?
She is a supposed truth-bearer after all.
No Kids.
No Hubby.
No regrets
No dieting.
No penis desire.
I can't sort fact from fiction from this "journalist".

liam_13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Clint Eastwood
John Goodman
Alec Baldwin
Jack Black
Val Kilmer
Kevin Hart
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Eric Wood
Russell Crowe
Michael Moore

to name a few. I had to think about it too

Most of those are actors, you need fat actors. And most are only fat now after their prime careers.

How many fat tv presenters are there? I can only think of aforementioned Swan

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Probably didn't think of Billy cos I don't mind his one eyed comments from time to time but I can definitely see how people would find him annoying. As for Hutchy, I'm baffled I didn't think of him, what more needs to be said of him. ;)

I find Billy extremely annoying. Not only was he a buffoon and complete waste of talent, he is actually celebrated for it and revels in it personally. The worst kind of example to set to any sportsman.

see that jimmy barnes daughter is doing ads for jenny craig/weight watchers/whoever.

before the $$$ did she mention how proud she is of her curves? others to come before her, rickki lee, certainly did. but of course the almighty $ came along and they changed their tact.

no longer shall i believe in the empty words of girl power any longer. days of former fatties like ricki lee telling girls to be proud of what they are/look like are over.

mick06

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United; San D uh LA Chargers
Any of those no talent sillys on My Kitchen Rules or the Block. Also - The X Factor, Australia's Got Talent, The Voice, etc.

All these shows are fubar. Absolutely hate them with a passion and all judges are nothing but wank stains.
My list is too long but kochie, grant denyer, hamish (any one see him telling tomic to get his shirt off in post game interview omfg), barret, healy, and 95% of people with American accents

Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If the government issues me a stainless steel meat cleaver i will lop off the head of that grinning foureyes gap toothed bastard from couch time and collect my cheque and sleep like a baby.

Jeremy Jordan

All Australian
May 2, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I hate any Australian musician who utters the words “we recorded the album in L.A., with the help of ‘some producer’ who helped record ‘some popular artist’ record”.
I hate Pitbull as well. Get a real song up ya mate, instead of saying ‘le grande’ and ‘gyocho’ in the back of others, and talkin bout how many girls want ya.

Back