Cancelled
Apr 9, 2012
On the road to Premiership glory
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
there is no one else but Geelong
Daryl f@#%ing Sommers.
Couldn't stand him when he was doing Hey Hey can't stand home now while he's doing......................................oh hang on!
Anyway, that fake cheesy smile, and the way he sucked up to Celebrities on the show.....
image.jpg

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
I find the question a little troublesome, because if you hate celebrities then usually it is easily avoided.

For me, it's the people famous for nothing noteworthy. The WAGs, the people that go to every party (why do newspapers have to feature this each week), etc. Atleast people like Lindsay Lohan, the Maddens, LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, Logie winners, etc, have achieved something (even if it's undeserved).

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
Last edited:

courtjester

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2008
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

courtjester

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2008
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I read that it was rove? Who is actually the biggest dick wart (hilarious by the way) of them all. Anderson is great.

Think they're rotating it. I don't like Anderson, just a flat out smart arse imo. Rove is a bit meh to me: Decent host, not particularly funny or clever. Might've been in the minority, but I didn't hate Pickering.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Josh Thomas

450407-josh-thomas.jpg
This guy's head is so bizarre, he looks about 11 but simultaneously looks 25 years older than he is. And his accent is literally made up and invented and cultivate by himself. His show is s**t. The only schtick he has it about being so0o0o k00ky and liking blokes. How he's even a 'celebrity' is depressing.

I vote Adam Hills. Saccharine, boring, and not even funny. One of the blandest men alive.

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
Peter Heliar.

There's much worse. Id take a flamethrower to Pickering and that doctor first. The Project destroys his credibility. I saw him on Have You Been Paying Attention (which is almost a decent comedy show, except for the token women they get on it who are never funny) the other night and I almost laughed at one of his jokes.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Was so pumped when i heard Family Feud was back, it was one of those shows i loved growing up. Then when i heard that little meth head midget was hosting it, it was like being kicked in the balls.

Yeah I liked Family Feud as a kid too but I won't be watching the new version because Grant Denyer annoys the hell out of me.

It's a bit like It's a Knockout which I loved as a kid then Ch10 brought back that new version a few years ago and it was shithouse.

This guy's head is so bizarre, he looks about 11 but simultaneously looks 25 years older than he is. And his accent is literally made up and invented and cultivate by himself. His show is s**t. The only schtick he has it about being so0o0o k00ky and liking blokes. How he's even a 'celebrity' is depressing.

I vote Adam Hills. Saccharine, boring, and not even funny. One of the blandest men alive.

I think it's only teenage girls that like Josh Thomas because he's so quirky and adorable, I don't know anyone else that likes him.

I've never liked Adam Hills either, thinks he's funnier than he is.

Yeah I liked Family Feud as a kid too but I won't be watching the new version because Grant Denyer annoys the hell out of me.

Dont bother. Watched it last night, was ****ing terrible.

They've also taken off 90210 and put on FF on Eleven and One as well, **** knows why.

Back