Opinion Most Improved for Season 2012/2013

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is around the time Lance and Stevo would turn up looking like the Stay-Puft and Michelin guys...

...and Lawrence would turn up looking like one of those wired guys at the corner of Hoddle and Victoria wanting to wash your wind screen!! :)

I reckon Carlton most improved player this year will be Simon White. At 24 and entering his 4th season, he has battled injury and form in his career so far. With the long term injury to McInnes, there could potentially be a spot for White in the back six. He can play, he is good at taking intercept marks and is quite strong for a player of his size. It's just unfortunate that he has been injured, because he can play.

I reckon Carlton most improved player this year will be Simon White. At 24 and entering his 4th season, he has battled injury and form in his career so far. With the long term injury to McInnes, there could potentially be a spot for White in the back six. He can play, he is good at taking intercept marks and is quite strong for a player of his size. It's just unfortunate that he has been injured, because he can play.

Do you know him buddy as that's a pretty insightful observation from an opposition supporter?

Ratten always wanted to get White into the team and it seems that Malthouse is on board the White bandwagon also.

Will be interesting as to where he may fit into the squad, but he'll have to get in. So far, so good though

Do you know him buddy as that's a pretty insightful observation from an opposition supporter?

Ratten always wanted to get White into the team and it seems that Malthouse is on board the White bandwagon also.

Will be interesting as to where he may fit into the squad, but he'll have to get in. So far, so good though

Watched him play as a junior a few times. I was impressed with the way he was able to read the play, leave his man and help out the defense by coming in third man up. This year i see White potentially playing as the third tall in defense behind Jamison and Henderson. From what i have heard, he is also having a good injury free pre season so far, which he hasn't been able to have for quite some time. :)

My prediction is that TL15 will be the most improved this year.

Solid pre season so far with plenty of extra sessions on Fango and Twitter. Really worked on my keyboard strength and my stamina to get to multiple threads. I hope to spend more time on the main board this year due to my excellent pre season and improved fitness. The only real question is who will I push out of the best 22. Spent two weeks in Arizona at high altitude web based internet camp which has improved my typing speed from 20 words per minute to 30 words per minute.

Only RSI can prevent me from having a break out season in 2013!!

Nah, listclogger for mine.

Been in the system for 5 years and only showed glimpses of his true potential, will need to consolidate position in best 22 early or will become the new whipping boy when things go wrong.

Early signs are good but preseason form does not always translate to a good year (Parrot) so will need to work hard if he wants another contract. Probable delist.

Been in the system for 5 years and only showed glimpses of his true potential, will need to consolidate position in best 22 early or will become the new whipping boy when things go wrong.

Early signs are good but preseason form does not always translate to a good year (Parrot) so will need to work hard if he wants another contract. Probable delist.
Just looking at him you can see he lacks focus. Still, if he can make every post a winner in 2013 you never know.

Just looking at him you can see he lacks focus. Still, if he can make every post a winner in 2013 you never know.

Thy & Jabba I intend to prove you both wrong, Glenn Manton style when Essendon gave him the flick!

List clogger???

You are making me sound like another of my favourite Blue players, Tony Bourke. I think he was on the list for around 7 seasons to play not one game. His finest moment came in the big Valentine's Day game against Collingwood when from memory he kicked a point after the siren for us to win! I also seem to remember his dominating with some dance moves along with Damien Lock on the Footy Show end of year review performance!

If I an be half as good as Tony Bourke this year we will be on a winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back