Most intimidating club

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think there is one at the moment. We saw WCE fold towards the end of the season as well as losing to Collingwood (hehe), so they aren't ready for the mantle. Brisbane were up until last year, but they lost their first 4 or 5 home games (after the Sooky lala Reiwoldt fiasco in Rnd 1, which Bris won) so they arent all that hot anymore. Port kind of were, but tehy're a bit of a joke nowadays.

IMO the title is up for grabs and Geelong or Melbourne have the most obvious claims.

The Dice Man said:
I dont think there is one at the moment. We saw WCE fold towards the end of the season as well as losing to Collingwood (hehe), so they aren't ready for the mantle. Brisbane were up until last year, but they lost their first 4 or 5 home games (after the Sooky lala Reiwoldt fiasco in Rnd 1, which Bris won) so they arent all that hot anymore. Port kind of were, but tehy're a bit of a joke nowadays.

IMO the title is up for grabs and Geelong or Melbourne have the most obvious claims.
forgot about that wce did fold didn't they even forgot that they did not really play a good game against us when over there this year and i told them they would get no where if they played like that thanks for reminding me:thumbsu:

cmon admit it, who was stupid enough to vote for half of those sides.

Teams like hawthorn, collingwood, melbourne and the bulldogs are far from intimidating in regards to physicality.

dave_27 said:
cmon admit it, who was stupid enough to vote for half of those sides.

Teams like hawthorn, collingwood, melbourne and the bulldogs are far from intimidating in regards to physicality.

You're just jealous no one voted for Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back