most listened to song

Remove this Banner Ad

frenchfri12

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
the only other thread i found is like 10 years old.
Bon Jovi - Its My Life - 291 plays, number 2 is 116

Looking at my last.fm, it's a tie between "Death Or Glory" (The Clash) and "Obscurity Knocks" (The Trash Can Sinatras).

All Blues by Miles Davis at 564 Although that was due to having to perform it for a recital.

So next song is Sic Transit Gloria.... Glory Fades by Brand New at 423.

According to my LastFM: What Love Can Do - Bruce Springsteen (39 plays), Things are Changin' - Gary Clark Jr. (38 plays).

I tend to deliberately avoid listening to my favourite songs too often.

Not really a big fan of G'N'R but You Could Be Mine was one of the first songs I ever heard when I was a kid (thank you Rage!) and its still my fave song and one of my most listened to.

And the music video with Arnie is still bad ass

RECOVERY by Curve.
1533 plays since June 1 2011.

Second is ATTACK OF THE GIANT ANTS by Blondie with 1469.

Jaysus! that's almost 9 days of your life listening to 2 songs. Do you listen to other songs/artists, or is it just those two? :cool:

For me, my eardrums have been blasted by "Uncertain Smile" by The The the most.
Wow would you look at that! It's not often you see 3 "the"s together in a sentence side by side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaysus! that's almost 9 days of your life listening to 2 songs. Do you listen to other songs/artists, or is it just those two? :cool:

For me, my eardrums have been blasted by "Uncertain Smile" by The The the most.
Wow would you look at that! It's not often you see 3 "the"s together in a sentence side by side.

I have about 50 songs with over 1000 plays, and another 1300 with between 50-1000. The reason I have high number play count is because I have my iPod playing while I'm sleeping, it is playing 22-23 hours a day. For some reason I haven't been able sleep without music since I was about 2.

my top plays surprise me - I like all the songs, but I'd have thought there were others I listened to more :

Blame it on Cain - Elvis Costello
You Can't Do That/the Word/It won't be long - the Beatles
the Ledge/That's enough for me - Fleetwood Mac
Swing Lo Magellan/Just from Chevron - Dirty Projectors
Little Lighthouse - Dukes of Stratosphear (XTC)
Dynamite - the dB's

Midnight Oil Beds Are Burning, but that's mainly because I have more than 150 live Oils bootlegs and have music playing all the time, so I probably have more versions of that song than any other and last.fm doesn't distinguish between them.

Will have to have a look on my iTunes when I get home to see which actual track tops the list.

I have about 50 songs with over 1000 plays, and another 1300 with between 50-1000. The reason I have high number play count is because I have my iPod playing while I'm sleeping, it is playing 22-23 hours a day. For some reason I haven't been able sleep without music since I was about 2.

I don't envy your power bill

I would be super keen to find out what mine was, however I have swaped too many computers over the years.

Songs that would have done well though would be:
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Radiohead - Street Spirit
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979

Remove this Banner Ad

Back