Nude beaches
Blow jobs
Australian cricket team
Affordable housing
Christmas holidays
Mom
Vietnam

Just to name a few
Whoever sucked your dick mustn't do a very good job.

Blowjobs are ok, but if you'd rather your penis in a mouth than a vagina, that's weird. Overrated.
It's all about the ease of getting it.
Most girls will have sex with a random guy but might be reluctant to go the suck. Or at least finish the job in that manner. In that respect it isn't weird to prefer head depending on circumstance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate blow jobs TBH. Much prefer cunnilingus. Really really love that. Period or no period. Gunk or no gunk. I'm an animal for it.

33c4cd03ba350636350ed215b41fead7.gif

Jeff Buckley

Another guy that hasn't released a decent album in years.

Grace is a great album though.

It's all about the ease of getting it.
Most girls will have sex with a random guy but might be reluctant to go the suck. Or at least finish the job in that manner. In that respect it isn't weird to prefer head depending on circumstance.

I agree with the finishing part, but I would have thought, and experience says, the opposite. Opening one's legs is the final goal, but some girls give out blowjobs with a remakably casual regularity. Almost as if it is an obligation.

Hmmm, need to get back on track to music....

You give me head, you give me head. Good song.

Look, we'll all have different opinions, and with some people agree on most things but disagree on other things, while with other people will disagree on most things but agree on a few things.

But, anyone who thinks Cobain was overrated is wrong. He was a truly special artist, one of the rare ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back