Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe it most certainly does, us and the Warriors are the only two undefeated teams.

All that pre-season tanking's paying off.

I think we just invented a new product!

*Patent pending*
Settle on the bench in the first quarter, pull out a Dome Beer™.

I approve.

thefugitive3.jpg

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen. Our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles an hour and that gives us a radius of six miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Doctor Danger in Texas Go get him.

Dome beers? Why haven't I been given any? :mad:
I enjoy a beer as much as the next gut but I'm more concerned about the well dobe. Why is Footypie32 the only one receiving these majestic items.

thefugitive3.jpg

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen. Our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles an hour and that gives us a radius of six miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Doctor Danger in Texas Go get him.

Suspect last spotted intercepting satellite signals in order to watch the NBA draft.

Please be aware suspect is not Armed & Dangerous

upload_2014-7-7_13-52-43.png

Round of applause to lanky_wes for his 50th goal with a classy finish here (and to raven echo for setting it up):

3 : 9.47 {rHFF} - raven echo turns on the afterburners - look at him go.
3 : 9.51 {rHFF} - A poor handpass but lanky_wes is up to the challenge.
3 : 9.57 {rHFF} - This will test lanky_wes's range.
3 : 10.01 {rHFF} - Sails through the big sticks for number 1.
Mt Buller Demons : 11.4.70
Baghdad Bombers : 7.3.45

And a milestone this week - Headless plays his 150th game for the club, only the third player to do so with the Demons. Congrats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see I was tagged.

I'm back btw, after my long period of hibernation from the Internet world due to exams, limited Internet trips interstate and a temporary obsession with new Laker Julius Randle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back