Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

AkR4UTj.png

A note, we currently have HawkPatrol on 247 career goals and cooney on 244, so there's a race to 250 on. That milestone's been achieved by what, six players? Not far to go.

We also have Rhodesy_Blues on 91, but he's more likely to kick nine behinds in a game than nine goals.

This week is also Danger in Texas' 50th game. Congratulations mate, super effort.

And I know there's no official goal of the week or season or anything similar, but if there were, this effort from LP04 would storm it in...ignoring the scoreline:

4 : 4.49 {FB} - Now tasmanlvr has the ball. What can he do with it?.
4 : 4.54 {lHBF} - That's a real up and under.
4 : 4.58 {lHBF} - LP04 marks strongly on the lead.
4 : 5.02 {lHBF} - LP04 has it. What can he do with it?.
4 : 5.06 {lHBF} - LP04 is corralled by roo2macca but spins free and takes a bounce.
4 : 5.1 {lW} - He has another one.
4 : 5.15 {lW} - No-one on the mark! LP04 takes off and kicks long at goal.
4 : 5.19 {lW} - What a goal from LP04.
Mt Buller Demons : 9.5.59
Dragons FFC : 16.14.110

simpsons-mob-torches.jpg

The natives are getting restless

* the natives (I probably would some of them bitches be wild), I'm getting restless. Losing is for losers and that ain't me.

He needs to get his s**t together or he could find himself out on his arse with Rick Harrison

Despite his dementia he has the navigational skills of a bloody homing pigeon. I've tried driving him out bush and leaving him there many times, but the old prick keeps finding his way back. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back