Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok guys. Some Sweet FA players are made. Some are born. But there's the rare few that are a gift from the SFA gods themselves. The later is where deaneus fits in. When bringing in new players to a premiership team, only the best will do. I'm incredibly pleased to announce this signing, that will go some way to replacing the quality we've lost. I ask all of you to make him feel welcome as he discovers this new weird and wonderful world of the Sweet FA.

As for trying to explain what exactly it is we do here. The link below shows our recent GF thread that we, of course, won against the Fighting Furies. It's a simulated game called Qooty, designed by the great and powerful Mobbenfuhrer. Each Sunday our names get entered into the simulator and a game is played generating random stats. We then do battle against our opponents in the weeks match thread, arguing over who has the bigger e-penis.

Season 18 Sweet FA Grand Final: Fighting Furies vs. Mt Buller Demons @ Okey's Outhouse

As for our team, we are the Demons. We reside on the slopes of Mt Buller and play our home games at the Snow Dome. After each game we are given rub downs by the Snow Bunnies, who will happily accept Kate as an honorary member.

I have know idea if any of that makes any sense, but I'm sure you'll pick it up quickly. Welcome. :)

Hey deaneus

tumblr_inline_mjkctyvgSy1qz4rgp.png

Great to have you on board deaneus (and Vooligan too). I'll need you guys to pick guernsey numbers for squad naming purposes as well as preferred positions, then you're all set. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, I'm here, I didn't get half those tags, * it.

Okay, if I have to pick a guernsey number, is 25 taken? or 49? what about pi?

I don't get the position thing yet but how about, half forward flank? that way i can float in and out of play, kick a goal every once in a while, and expose myself in the changerooms.

EDIT: i read what actually happens. if all i have to do is abuse other people who are s**t at playing simulated footy, no probs. they're crap anyway, and really we're doing them a public service reminding them of their crapness.

Last edited:
Are points awarded for abuse?
Are we able to use gifs memes and other such internet pwnage items?
Will I need to set anyone - for instance, little people or dwarves or whatever - on fire?
I will assume for the time being I am required to sexually assault someone before pissing on a cop shop and beating up a taxi driver. I'll go out this weekend and try to score the triple, then I'll feel like I belong.

Do my eyes deceive me, or did Gentlemen leave us for the Hawks? :cry:

You know I haven't been here very long... but as an integral part of the team, I'd like to tell Gentlemen that despite his avatar which in tagging looks like David Bowie, HE'S DEAD TO ME. DEAD. DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU CAN'T QUIT THIS TEAM. EVER. IT'S LIKE THE MAFIA BUT MORE SERIOUS.

Okay, if I have to pick a guernsey number, is 25 taken? or 49? what about pi?
Yeah, you can have 25. Or 49, or pi, they're all free.

Great to have you on board, mate. I think you're already better than Footypie32...

Yeah, you can have 25. Or 49, or pi, they're all free.

Great to have you on board, mate. I think you're already better than Footypie32...

Demons delist deaneus... :mad:

I feel like Nathan Lovett-Murray - wasn't at the club 5 minutes before i caused too much trouble and out the door.

I'll take 25 please. My lucky number, Kyle Cheney's number, the number of times I banged the opposition's team's wives.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back