Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 19 (congrats HawkPatrol, Deestroy Medallist!)

Remove this Banner Ad

All good, mate. No one will hold any of that against you. Just know there's always a spot at the Demons if you ever decide to make a return to the Sweet FA.

And your cheque is in the mail... I think... Ask Eth it's all his fault... LOOK A BIRD!!!

**runs**
Uhh...did you see a bird somewhere?!

*runs faster*

Sad to hear that, NM_Mitchell. There's always a spare locker and a Snow Bunny or two here if you ever want to return. :thumbsu:

Yes mate. Lived in sweden for 6-7 months and germany for about 1 and 1/2 years then backpacked around for 3 months.

Awesome. What part of Germany? I stayed in Hamburg for a few months when I was a young'n. Beautiful city.

Awesome. What part of Germany? I stayed in Hamburg for a few months when I was a young'n. Beautiful city.
Berlin. I only visited hamburg for a weekend but liked it. Did you travel anywhere else in germany?

Berlin. I only visited hamburg for a weekend but liked it. Did you travel anywhere else in germany?

Spent a week in Berlin. History on every corner. Also, when I was about 12 my parents took us there. Landed in Frankfurt and drove up through Koln and Bonn (didn't get to see much unfortunately), then finally stopped in Osnabruck with family for a few days. We made an igloo!

Its a fun drive from Frankfurt to Berlin.

Photos of building an igloo or it didnt happen. Apt that you now play at the Snow Dome!

My parents probably do have a photo somewhere haha. Also got to go tobogganing. I'm definitely happy to be able to say I've seen real snow.

My parents probably do have a photo somewhere haha. Also got to go tobogganing. I'm definitely happy to be able to say I've seen real snow.
Ok stop rubbing it in.

Ok stop rubbing it in.
VoKR0LG.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to some awesome people, I managed to get my career stats! Looking to build on it now. Super excited to be back at the club. Any idea where you will want me to play Eth? Need to get the ski boots out and dust them off regardless of if I play up forward, back, in the middle or off the bench :)

Code:
PLAYER      Games      HO       K       M       H       T      FF      FA       G       B
CATS2RISE     163       8     904     428     694     151     175     171     181     150
83 games and 159 goals as a Demon, 80 games and 22 goals as a gumby. I didn't realise I played so many games as a Gumby! Heart is well and truly with the Demons though.

Last edited:
Thanks mate - good to see your still around!!! How are you?
No worries mate! Haha thanks mate, gotta support the lads! I'm good mate, how are you?

No worries mate! Haha thanks mate, gotta support the lads! I'm good mate, how are you?
Better knowing that you've got my back! What a champ! How long have you been here for now?!

Better knowing that you've got my back! What a champ! How long have you been here for now?!
That's good mate, haha I'll always have your back champ! Cheers mate ;), I don't know it's been awhile, maybe someone can help me out here!? Eth

And on a side note all this talk of travel makes me jealous haha but I can't wait to do it myself!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back