Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 20 team thread (Congrats deaneus, S20 Deestroy Medallist!)

Don't understand this. YOU ARE TOP OF THE LADDER!!!! :mad:
I don't like losing. Especially to Norf. Btw if you think I'm bad, you should check out the Freo board. I'm annoyed cause there are flaws seen months ago that haven't been fixed.

Don't understand this. YOU ARE TOP OF THE LADDER!!!! :mad:
Its funny. On top of the ladder but probably fourth or so in line to win the flag on current form.

Its funny. On top of the ladder but probably fourth or so in line to win the flag on current form.
IMO not even in the question. Hawks or Eagles for mine.

upload_2015-8-26_21-19-26.png

A couple of things - HawkPatrol now has 300 career goals, which is pretty sweet. I'm also sitting on 99, so feel free to send a few Bronx cheers my way after I've kicked eight behinds over the next five rounds.

We've had 18 goalkickers so far, which is enormous – the attempts from deaneus to be as selfish a full forward as possible are proving futile. Bosley has five, croweater 41 has five, Van_Dyke strolled in with three last week. Vooligan didn't know he was playing and he has four. That's how easy it is...

Another cool story – in round seven lanky_wes plays his 100th and I play my 150th. I expect a big celebration for a player who's been a supreme midfielder in his time at the Demons...and also give lanky a hand while you're at it.

And Footypie32 sucks.

upload_2015-8-26_21-19-46.png

Slightly cooler looking posting stats. Mostly to earn some Smartys Power love.

View attachment 166751

A couple of things - HawkPatrol now has 300 career goals, which is pretty sweet. I'm also sitting on 99, so feel free to send a few Bronx cheers my way after I've kicked eight behinds over the next five rounds.

We've had 18 goalkickers so far, which is enormous – the attempts from deaneus to be as selfish a full forward as possible are proving futile. Bosley has five, croweater 41 has five, Van_Dyke strolled in with three last week. Vooligan didn't know he was playing and he has four. That's how easy it is...

Another cool story – in round seven lanky_wes plays his 100th and I play my 150th. I expect a big celebration for a player who's been a supreme midfielder in his time at the Demons...and also give lanky a hand while you're at it.

And Footypie32 sucks.

View attachment 166752

Slightly cooler looking posting stats. Mostly to earn some Smartys Power love.
I don't care about posting stats anymore considering I'm no longer the benchmark.

The pains of being a formerly good midfielder.

I know that feel bro.

I was leading the league in average disposals per game for players over 50 games until this ******* slump.

Why oh why did I decide to sacrifice my game for the good of the team! :cry:

Back