NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

We finished ours on the Eagles board - but that's probably because we're a more successful club ;)

Five premierships to three? I don't think so. ;)

Rich to you for Thursday night.

I have a new rule, any discussion of vonn and stat's social life automatically gets moved here ;) I love power. *evil laugh*

I have a new rule, any discussion of vonn and stat's social life automatically gets moved here ;) I love power. *evil laugh*

Thursday night is in relation to watching the NAB Challenge match... lol.

what the f do u want

Don't mind him, he's just one of Vonn's mates from the West Coast board. I must have forgotten to lock up last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thank christ he didn't pull it to hard. Comes straight back in, stiffening up our backline. Always great to have Dick in, isn't it.

I bet all the boys are looking forward to Dick. I haven't seen them playing with Dick before. They tell me Dick's pretty hard. Dick was stiff to be pulled but I imagine the coach said something like 'That's a disappointing limp Dick. If you're unable to perform we can't have the entire team pulling you'

When re-inserting Dick into the team it may be a good idea to rotate Dick frequently. Pull Dick, take a rest, put Dick back in. It means Dick can come in spurts when he's needed. It'll take a hard man to beat Dick unless Dick is well held.

I bet all the boys are looking forward to Dick. I haven't seen them playing with Dick before. They tell me Dick's pretty hard. Dick was stiff to be pulled but I imagine the coach said something like 'That's a disappointing limp Dick. If you're unable to perform we can't have the entire team pulling you'

When re-inserting Dick into the team it may be a good idea to rotate Dick frequently. Pull Dick, take a rest, put Dick back in. It means Dick can come in spurts when he's needed. It'll take a hard man to beat Dick unless Dick is well held.

Despite their differences, I see Dick filling many of the same holes as Cox.

Despite their differences, I see Dick filling many of the same holes as Cox.
Yes, both Dick or Cox can go forward, back and up the guts. Coaches can insert them at either end to fill a gap. I imagine Horse would love to have Dick and Cox together and the players would love it too. Imagine having Dick and Cox coming into the same team together. Pushing through the corridor. Both penetrating, hard and skilled in the wet.

The pies mod Vicky Park banned me yesterday for the following....

Collingwood vs Adelaide Matchday Discussion Thread

ksardog said:
Be interesting to watch eddie now on foxtel, let him mull over what he has help to create

Baltimore Jack said:
A Flag and 4 Grand Final appearance's?

theta said:
Have some self respect, you guys made it to 4 gfs, not that corporate scumbag.

??? said
(Something along the lines of) Typical sydney supporter whinging about Eddie calling them out for cola etc

theta said:
Most of Australia hate him, you don't have to be a Sydney supporter to see he's a piece of s***

Mateyman said:
Sydney supporters do have a particular vendetta against him because he campaigns against their unfair advantages though :thumbsu:

theta said:
Uh huh, righto, carry on.

30 mins after the posts were made I received a warning for the 'Have some self respect comment', and I agreed to not post in the thread anymore. Five minutes later she banned me for the 'Uh huh, righto, carry on' comment.

Soft as f***. Something tells me they were a tad sensitive after the loss.

Last edited: