Mundine's next bout 29th Jan 2014 in Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop the wheel again - Billy Lyell out - Kiwi Gunnar Jackson in :D

Now we have a deadset nobody opponent in the frame. What a circus :rolleyes:

All I can add is...LOL.

Gunnar Jackson has only 6 KOs from his 18 wins and has really fought nobody thus far. Plus he will go into this fight having had about a weeks notice to prepare for it. Jackson shouldn't have represented a threat even with a full preparation, but on a weeks notice :rolleyes:

The odds on offer for a Gunnar Jackson upset over Mundine are about 18 to 1...

...and so they should be for such a terrible mismatch :rolleyes:

It amazes me this bloke still sell tickets to fights. Free tickets must be the go in sydney

It amazes me this bloke still sell tickets to fights. Free tickets must be the go in sydney

This upcoming bout is in Brisbane. But I think you are right, they will struggle to sell tickets.

When Mundine fought McKart in the USA, even though there were about 1,500 present it was later confirmed less than 300 actually paid - the rest were given free tickets.

Charging 50 bucks to watch it on main event. I think the Rising Sun in Richmond is showing it. Doubt it would be streamed anywhere online like the US fights

Wouldn't pay 50 cents...

Likewise, and I hope they make stuff all from it. They certainly deserve to.

One of the early bouts featured a 46 year old Kiwi who has 2 wins from about 16 fights. BOXA serve up absolute rubbish!

A predictably easy win to Mundine over Jackson. Jackson didn't win a single round on any of the 3 judges scorecards :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't even knock these chumps out. how embarrassing!

True. Jackson is a relative nobody. Had only a week to prepare and still managed to go the distance. Further proof Mundine isn't a threat to anyone of world standing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back