Mundy vs Priddis

Mundy vs Priddis

• Mundy

Votes: 56 48.3%
  • Priddis

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There is still an unfair stigma around Priddis. He is actually one of the leading goal assist players in the league and a fantastic user of the ball. He would actually be a deserving brownlow winner this year and is miles ahead of Mundy.

Priddis

I might take Mundy at his very best over Matt. Priddis is just so damn consistent though.

Neutral pov, Mundy has much better skills, very composed with footy. Priddis is a workhorse with a good footy head but very average skills.

12 months ago even West Coast fans would have said Mundy.

And they would have been right

Priddis has had a remarkable year this year. Some of the traits that have held him back he has improved. Remarkable at 30 to be honest

I have seen Mundy perform on the biggest stage - yet to see Priddis do so. Hopefully he does (and we get a different result)

Good poll

Kicking - Mundy
Handballing - Priddis
Marking - Mundy
Tackling - Priddis
Speed - Mundy
Strength - Priddis
Creativity - Priddis
Ball winning ability - Priddis

Agree with everything but the bolded, the bolded part is almost laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you will be flushing your money down the toilet..

According to Herald Sun POTY Priddis on 22, Mundy 21.

Mundy also ahead of Priddis in AFLCA MVP, Mundy I reckon is a real smokey.

According to Herald Sun POTY Priddis on 22, Mundy 21.

Mundy also ahead of Priddis in AFLCA MVP, Mundy I reckon is a real smokey.
I prefer a Mundy in our team and hope you are right but Priddis is a proven Brownlow vote magnet and imo definitely had an even better season this year.

How about this.
If Mundy outpolls priddis I'll change my avatar for a week to the old school dockers logo, whereas if Priddis outscores Mundy you can change yours to the oldschool crows logo for a week?

Sounds fair to me.

Back