Murdoch losing control, Gina will be look at The Oz

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't give a s**t was those three useless old farts think.

Agree on Gina.

The instos will break up News Corp as soon as - if - the old man carks it.
Um -the "if"! Are you suggesting he is immortal?

Cos that would really disappoint as I'm hoping they'll bury him here so I can piss on his grave. Is that wrong?

Couldn't give a s**t was those three useless old farts think.

Agree on Gina.

The instos will break up News Corp as soon as - if - the old man carks it.
yeah, i think young Lachlan and James may have delusions of Grandeur, and what about the daughter, the hot 45yo milfie one , elisabeth. paul barry reckons only gonads are destined for scion status, if there is any, and maybe, maybe not, Rupe wished James and Lachland doing a Reith and Costello catfight like JWH had orchestrated for whom would inherit the reins and reign. But we saw what happened with Reith and Costello and with Peter Chernin and Lachlan eh...

i reckon, the poison pill wont be worth a thing, cos the scions and Wendi's votes, she actually holds the balance of power on behalf of her daughters in the family trust, eh, she would not root a crepescular octogenarian for nuffin would she...

anyway, poison pill wont mean anything as the place is atomised because all the scions and the individual shares, look to maximise their own share, and do their own thing, and not be beholden to either Wendi, nor Eilsabeth, nor James, etc... cant work. politically speaking. cant work. And yeah, the instos when Rupert does not have the voting bloc of the Emirati rich sheikh oil baron, he cant call the shots, or his sons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back