Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Kev whats your oppinion of rumba's side after the last time out sides met?

They are the favourites to win the flag And rightly so they were awesome in qualifying final.

Finley were terrible also, so Saturday should be a great game.

Tip I'd purely from the heart hoping the cats can break the drought

IMHO the gf will be played by two quite different sides , Finley's evenness against rumbas X factor . Will rumba be able to break out of as many tackles as they did in 2nd semi ? Will Finley take the game on and not play a safe ,slow predictable plan ? Will Finley butcher the ball again ? If it's all even at 3/4 time who will you back the side that's had the week off or the one that's played the last two weeks ? I've being saying for months this is the strongest group of players Finley has had since it's last great decade the 80 s where they won three premierships if they come up empty handed on sat afternoon it will be a missed opportunity , and I know at least 6- 8 players moving on after season. This striving for a premiership has been going on for 4 years ,two prelims and now two gfs .

IMHO the gf will be played by two quite different sides , Finley's evenness against rumbas X factor . Will rumba be able to break out of as many tackles as they did in 2nd semi ? Will Finley take the game on and not play a safe ,slow predictable plan ? Will Finley butcher the ball again ? If it's all even at 3/4 time who will you back the side that's had the week off or the one that's played the last two weeks ? I've being saying for months this is the strongest group of players Finley has had since it's last great decade the 80 s where they won three premierships if they come up empty handed on sat afternoon it will be a missed opportunity , and I know at least 6- 8 players moving on after season. This striving for a premiership has been going on for 4 years ,two prelims and now two gfs .

Finley play better without a break. They are underdogs but a real chance. Jonnie boys odds prob sum it up well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok fellow posters, Finley or Rumba ? Post ur tip.
Did Finley play their gf last week,,,, that was a huge win against a top side
.And did they play/have their bad day in the final against Rumba the other week.?

Ok, so I will tip Finley to win by 2 goals.
If plenty of us post their tip, we can work out what the odds are via our tips, and see if it compares to the $1.80 Rumba, $1.95 Finley ,,,bookies odds.

.And did they play/have their bad day in the final against Rumba the other week.?

If plenty of us post their tip, we can work out what the odds are via our tips, and see if it compares to the $1.80 Rumba, $1.95 Finley ,,,bookies odds.

Hopefully Finley

Rumba, all the way!

Should be a cracker of a day either way, weather looks to be shaping up great which does not bode well for the cats as if it was going to be wet id be a little more uncertain of the results but a dry day has all the bous smiling at Rumba. had a look at the ground and although we've played on better surfaces this year, we've certainly played on worse.
I must say it seems to me like all the pressures on Finley as this would appear to be their last crack at it before a rebuild. I wasn't as aware of their record as some but no doubt they'll come out all guns blazing but I fear for the cats it might be a case of history repeating its self.
#gorumba

Rumba, all the way!

Should be a cracker of a day either way, weather looks to be shaping up great which does not bode well for the cats as if it was going to be wet id be a little more uncertain of the results but a dry day has all the bous smiling at Rumba. had a look at the ground and although we've played on better surfaces this year, we've certainly played on worse.
I must say it seems to me like all the pressures on Finley as this would appear to be their last crack at it before a rebuild. I wasn't as aware of their record as some but no doubt they'll come out all guns blazing but I fear for the cats it might be a case of history repeating its self.
#gorumba
I reckon the pressure might be more on Rumba than Finley.
You don't have 3 topliners fresh out of the AFL playing in your team and expect not to perform.
How do you rebuild in country footy?

You don't have 3 topliners fresh out of the AFL playing in your team and expect not to perform.

Rumours of Finley's demise are premature.

More ins then outs and some BIG ins.

Pressure on rumba , cats to have a real crack and will be a ripper game

Not sure if I would consider it pressure to have those players in the team think they would give me a good degree of belief going into the game. Could change quickly if they don't start well though.
Pressure to me does seem to be on Finley expectations been there for a while now. But if say a Fev who I don't believe has shown what he is capable of yet has it come together on the day that may lift the cats significantly
And enough to overcome the rumba X factor. Not putting pressure on Fev I just know he has it in him to be that X factor for Finley. Finley just play like you've got nothing to lose and don't go I to your shell at any time and who knows you may grab it.

Tip nah can't tip against Finley when playing a vic side so Finley by 11 points.

Rumba, all the way!

#gorumba

Finley will lose a few after season but got plenty to take their place if they put the effort in and get fit. Eventhough it's a great chance Saturday to end drought I still think Finley will be round about in years to come

Not sure if I would consider it pressure to have those players in the team think they would give me a good degree of belief going into the game. Could change quickly if they don't start well though.
Pressure to me does seem to be on Finley expectations been there for a while now. But if say a Fev who I don't believe has shown what he is capable of yet has it come together on the day that may lift the cats significantly
And enough to overcome the rumba X factor. Not putting pressure on Fev I just know he has it in him to be that X factor for Finley. Finley just play like you've got nothing to lose and don't go I to your shell at any time and who knows you may grab it.

Tip nah can't tip against Finley when playing a vic side so Finley by 11 points.
wilto you on the Finley band wagon or you trying to give us the kiss of death, you and bk have forged a strong relationship this year, so much respect for each other haha

wilto you on the Finley band wagon or you trying to give us the kiss of death, you and bk have forged a strong relationship this year, so much respect for each other haha

He is so easy to stir up...

As you know I didn't like one decision but I have hope he will end up being a spokesperson for good when the time is right later. So no I hope I'm not giving the kiss of death. Best of luck!!!

He is so easy to stir up...

As you know I didn't like one decision but I have hope he will end up being a spokesperson for good when the time is right later. So no I hope I'm not giving the kiss of death. Best of luck!!!
Did here today that.. Steve Thompson, Tyson dipetta and the one and only Paul Newman could be on there way to tongala.. Would be massive ins if true.. But is silly season tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back