Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did here today that.. Steve Thompson, Tyson dipetta and the one and only Paul Newman could be on there way to tongala.. Would be massive ins if true.. But is silly season tho..

Tongala have threatened a few times over the years and have managed to put together a handy list a few times but just don't see to be able to turn that into success. Would be due soon to put out a very handy side.

I have no doubt Finley will be round about again next year even if they lose half a dozen players , they are young and had probably 30 who could play senior footy . It will see who is willing to put in the hard yards in the off season

I have no doubt Finley will be round about again next year even if they lose half a dozen players , they are young and had probably 30 who could play senior footy . It will see who is willing to put in the hard yards in the off season

I wouldn't be surprised if Finley lose very few and pick up 3 -4 very very handy players

BIG news out of rumba with the 2 Davey boys Aaron and Alwyn putting pen to paper for 2015 along with Atkinson ex dons they will
be the side to beat again you would think!!!

Interesting scenario for the future if Rumbalara can establish themselves as the place for indigenous AFL players to play once their league careers are over.
Very exciting prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back