Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyTemper

Draftee
Mar 15, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Thanks for asking .
Yelland , Howe x 2 , Clurey , Downey how am I going at this ?
Some young fellas just can't cut it in a higher league, its not their fault. A few three man weaves and learning to kick a drop punt and you never know, they may have lasted 3 years. Got to crawl before you walk boar.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
All the clubs you claim that Finley poach from which is stupid in the first place have players player there from Finley who are on more then they were at Finley so there goes that fact idiot. Berrigan have 4 and Toc have 2
You have no factual evidence of this .
I do know that it has been reported to me that Finley players have stated there is a s**t storm brewing and have sought payment elsewhere equal to what they alledge Finley is paying them .

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yea I expect your knowledge in football would suggest that .

Didn't realise that only players get drafted or play Vfl if they played in the pdfl good selling point. Prob why Finley havnt bred any good afl players. No brownlows , no premierships , no all Australians , no afl b and f winners , no afl captains. Bugger we better send all the juniors down a league.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Some young fellas just can't cut it in a higher league, its not their fault. A few three man weaves and learning to kick a drop punt and you never know, they may have lasted 3 years. Got to crawl before you walk boar.
Exactly right so why target kids before they have had a opportunity to develop as a senior player ?

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Didn't realise that only players get drafted or play Vfl if they played in the pdfl good selling point. Prob why Finley havnt bred any good afl players. No brownlows , no premierships , no all Australians , no afl b and f winners , no afl captains. Bugger we better send all the juniors down a league.
No one has questioned that Finley has produced players as you have mentioned .

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
You have no factual evidence of this .
I do know that it has been reported to me that Finley players have stated there is a s**t storm brewing and have sought parnt elsewhere equal to what they allege Finley is playing .

I have no factual evidence well I do actually but you state that then dribble some s**t like you think you know. I know what both blokes at Toc are on FACT they were not payed at Finley . I know what 1 bloke at berrigan is on FACT and he wasn't paid at Finley and would be reading this post FACT

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
I have no factual evidence well I do actually but you state that then dribble some s**t like you think you know. I know what both blokes at Toc are on FACT they were not payed at Finley . I know what 1 bloke at berrigan is on FACT and he wasn't paid at Finley and would be reading this post FACT
No you don't , you assume based on what you have been told as a non senior player or committee member .

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
First time I've mentioned it. Point being stop bringing up your pdfl dribble when just as many examples of young players having success can be found in most leagues
Actually I was told a year or so ago that of the kids that had been drafted out of country TAC sides more were from district leagues than major leagues

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Actually I was told a year or so ago that of the kids that had been drafted out of country TAC sides more were from district leagues than major leagues

You just make s**t up and then rant and rave about proof when your outdone. I'm expected to believe you when you say someone told me but I'm not to believe what a mate tells me he is being paid at a club even if it is a modest amount I'm not saying what they are on but I know.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
You just make s**t up and then rant and rave about proof when your outdone. I'm expected to believe you when you say someone told me but I'm not to believe what a mate tells me he is being paid at a club even if it is a modest amount I'm not saying what they are on but I know.
I didn't state it was fact Kev because I don't know, but I do know it was stated and from memory wouldIlietoyou was within the crowd whom it was stated to .

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
You haven't denied there is a s**t storm brewing ?
Same people have told me Seco is working with a O&M club on a Saturday is that true ?

Your telling the "story" jealousy doesn't sit well on you roar.

I know what I've stated to be true which also makes your statement about players trying to offload themselves to be told to "piss off" to be bullshit because some players have gone to those clubs

The roar isn't back the roar never was

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
You haven't denied there is a s**t storm brewing ?
Same people have told me Seco is working with a O&M club on a Saturday is that true ?

I'll ask him for you . Is coaching the Finley 4th (probably poaching pdfl players obviously) and has daughters playing netball in yarra

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Your telling the "story" jealousy doesn't sit well on you roar.

I know what I've stated to be true which also makes your statement about players trying to offload themselves to be told to "piss off" to be bullshit because some players have gone to those clubs

The roar isn't back the roar never was
Thought it was obvious I wasn't talking about the players who have joined PDFNL clubs, but obviously not .

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
I'll ask him for you . Is coaching the Finley 4th (probably poaching pdfl players obviously) and has daughters playing netball in yarra
Cheers , I already knew he was coaching the fourths should do a great job .
The poaching normally only starts after the PDFNL clubs have developed them to kick both feet and handball .

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thought it was obvious I wasn't talking about the players who have joined PDFNL clubs, but obviously not .

So players that joined pdfl clubs have had those same clubs tell other players from Finley to "piss off" doesn't add up. That's not to mention that your whole basis of the poaching theory is bullshit anyway.

Your on the wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back