Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhere much more central!
Rumbalara seems a pretty good idea to me!
Great facilities, good surface, a city to draw a crowd from!

I understand that the facilities that are more central are not as good, Bit Moama is a joke

I think having it at rumba is a ripper idea!! But in saying that in a couple years, with council doing up the whole precinct around rumba oval parking wouldn't be a issue so once that's done could be a option.
I always did like the idea if a neutral ground tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are any clubs with new coaches or new recruits or losses for 2016?? I see Hank is going around again fr his beloved Tonny which is great as he is a ripper bloke!!
We look set to say goodbye to Des Morgan and Nath Terlich :( but they have been wonderful servants to our club and we wish them all
The best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are any clubs with new coaches or new recruits or losses for 2016?? I see Hank is going around again fr his beloved Tonny which is great as he is a ripper bloke!!
We look set to say goodbye to Des Morgan and Nath Terlich :( but they have been wonderful servants to our club and we wish them all
The best
Any truth in the rumour that kane atkinson is leaving mooroopna to come to rumba.

Some recruits that have been reported on:

Barooga
Tyrone Downie (Gold Cost - lol)
Brodie A’Vard (Jerilderie/Shepp Swans)
Keegan Oliver (Mulwala)
Spiro Vourgaslis (Mooroopna)
Lucas Olson (Yarroweyah)
Dion Metzner (Shepparton)
Ted Walliss (Berrigan)

Mulwala
Sean Johns (Strathfieldsaye)
Tom Beams (Wahgunyah)
Matt Clark (Katunga)
Michael Gillard (Cobram)

Some recruits that have been reported on:

Barooga
Tyrone Downie (Gold Cost - lol)
Brodie A’Vard (Jerilderie/Shepp Swans)
Keegan Oliver (Mulwala)
Spiro Vourgaslis (Mooroopna)
Lucas Olson (Yarroweyah)
Dion Metzner (Shepparton)
Ted Walliss (Berrigan)

Mulwala
Sean Johns (Strathfieldsaye)
Tom Beams (Wahgunyah)
Matt Clark (Katunga)
Michael Gillard (Cobram)
Here they go again....Spend spend spend and see where it gets them...When will they learn that you cant BUY a flag....

Here they go again....Spend spend spend and see where it gets them...When will they learn that you cant BUY a flag....

Every club has to spend money for decent cattle these days to be competitive you cannot say successful clubs don't splash it about.
It's more about how they go about spending it , and I reckon Barooga have recruited well so far looking at players who live locally and can train most of time and attend club functions etc I'd say they will be very competitive this year with a more "local" feel.

Sean Johns and Tom beams are Mulwala Boys coming home along with a list of other locals the club has been able to get back. Not much money spent on these boys, and only a couple of recruits needed to hopefully take the next step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats to barooga and mulwala for getting the ex junior players back. But to play devils advocate Why has it taken till the introduction of the points system to concentrate more on ex junior players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back