Murray FL 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

wouldIlietoyou

All Australian
Dec 1, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Fair call black caviar. Sadly though this is an issue footy clubs have to work out how to handle. Not like this though.

But if he has read this I hope he sees that there are people fighting for him. In This world doesn't matter what you do good or bad you will have haters that's a given.

He needs to see that there are some who don't even know him who have his back. If you know him that's what you need to be highlighting from this He does have support.
Hang on to that "look I have support"

Now moving on..,

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lucas White a massive in for the blues.

Shepparton News brought out their 2014 magazine today. Interesting read as usual.
Most of them have tipped Echuca and Finley to win the flag. Personally I think Finley will bring home the silverware.
Also worth noting one guy tipped Numurkah to win. Haven't heard much about them really. Can anyone shed some light on there recruits?

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
quote="MFLwizard, post: 32260152, member: 127311"]Shepparton News brought out their 2014 magazine today. Interesting read as usual.
Most of them have tipped Echuca and Finley to win the flag. Personally I think Finley will bring home the silverware.
Also worth noting one guy tipped Numurkah to win. Haven't heard much about them really. Can anyone shed some light on there recruits?[/quote]

Think united should be clear favourites, Finley will need to get over there traditional slow starts to seasons and finish top 2. Should be at full strength with players returning around round 8. Will be an interesting year in the MFL

Interesting to see how former Les Mogg medallist Aaron Thorpedo goes!

Well over the hill ;) ;) . By all accounts keeps very fit.

onepercenters

Rookie
May 30, 2012
in the country
AFL Club
Gold Coast
quote="MFLwizard, post: 32260152, member: 127311"]Shepparton News brought out their 2014 magazine today. Interesting read as usual.
Also worth noting one guy tipped Numurkah to win. Haven't heard much about them really. Can anyone shed some light on there recruits?

Think united should be clear favourites, Finley will need to get over there traditional slow starts to seasons and finish top 2. Should be at full strength with players returning around round 8. Will be an interesting year in the MFL

Well over the hill ;) ;) . By all accounts keeps very fit.[/quote]
United have lost about 15 players out of their club from last year . Today's local paper was interesting . Bagging another club for recruiting some of there seconds ,no mention of the 8 snr players to have left from there premiership side . Not all smooth sailing at the eagles. Won't make granny !!!!!!

pinocchio

Senior List
Apr 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rumba play against north Albury this weekend at Albury.[/quote]
How did Rumba go last week against Fitzroy Stars, did Cupido play?

MFLwizard

Rookie
Dec 15, 2011
Shepparton
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cupido.png

You hath asked and the Wizard hath answered via a lo quality photo of Cupido coaching in full playing get-up on Saturday. Rumba lost the match BTW

Jan 7, 2014
Thats fair enough, kids have got to get some experience somehow, however I wouldnt call north quality opposition they will finish last in the om this year

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

AYJSKK123

Senior List
Oct 5, 2007
brunswick, melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
KoondrookBarham,Fitz Reds
They sure did!!! Was great experience for the players and the young kids that got chance to play against quality opposition.
Rumba1 I saw the game yesterday and thought despite the margin your boys did really well. Who was number 27? He played half forward early then on ball, great skills and pace!!

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Think united should be clear favourites, Finley will need to get over there traditional slow
United have lost about 15 players out of their club from last year . Today's local paper was interesting . Bagging another club for recruiting some of there seconds ,no mention of the 8 snr players to have left from there premiership side . Not all smooth sailing at the eagles. Won't make granny !!!!!!
I think you might be going over the top , no doubt the comments in the paper on Friday were disappointing and woeful at best and more astonishing from a person who has genuinely shown class . However you would expect with hindsight he is well aware of his error and his past would suggest he will make good .

rumba1

Debutant
Apr 21, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Rumba1 I saw the game yesterday and thought despite the margin your boys did really well. Who was number 27? He played half forward early then on ball, great skills and pace!!

I couldn't tell ya mate, I was to busy running around myself! But I think you are talking about young Josh Patmore.

onepercenters

Rookie
May 30, 2012
in the country
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I think you might be going over the top , no doubt the comments in the paper on Friday were disappointing and woeful at best and more astonishing from a person who has genuinely shown class . However you would expect with hindsight he is well aware of his error and his past would suggest he will make good .
Mate not going over the top. I'm just stating realatity that if a club losers more than 20 blokes out of its club there's got to be a problem somewhere and from experience will not be as good as everyone expects. 8 players out of a premiership side is hard to replace.

bigkev86

All Australian
Dec 13, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Beattie is a class operator, they will be heavily in the mix in 2014.

quote="onepercenters, post: 32318793, member: 132202"]Mate not going over the top. I'm just stating realatity that if a club losers more than 20 blokes out of its club there's got to be a problem somewhere and from experience will not be as good as everyone expects. 8 players out of a premiership side is hard to replace.[/quote]

wouldIlietoyou

All Australian
Dec 1, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
What a great effort by all concerned with the praccy matches played at moama on Saturday. I'm hearing reports of $4000 raised for the echuca/moAma rockets!! Fantastic!! :thumbsu:
I was lucky to be sitting near some of the players and family members of the rockets. I can't put into words just how excited they were to be playing. Parents saying how important this day was for their family to see their child having the chance to play in a team of their own. Players proudly walking around in their new echuca moama rockets guernseys!! What a great initiative and very worthy of the $$$
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

boora

Senior List
Jan 25, 2006
shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
maybe some positive leadership too boora, id say more of a valuable pick up than cupido...
yer natrat will be good for the young guys and they all know him. Damien's alright, his still learning and adding natrat will be a boost for him. the 3 ex afl boys have heaps to offer and I see brad dick out there kicking with the young guys at training all the time.
we are looking good with all our recruits and I am sure we will get a few more boys through the door as the season progress's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back