Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably best suited to his fathers position full forward but doesn't have the aerial skills of his old man, but has great handball skills and has great kicking skills.if he could loose 10 kgs his aerials skills would improve for sure

I see Marcus Jackson made the "snapshot profile" in the PT. He is a cheeky young man giving a bit of stick to the rams in a fun way. Does he get his charm from his old man??

Nathalia V Mul is a huge game if Nathalia lose this they may miss finals and allow Deni in.
Finley V Ech United big game as well be good to see where Finley is at with a few injuries & a few guys coming back from injury and how United are actually travelling in what should be a finals like atmosphere.
Mul 7 points
Fin 3 points (if they can kick straight)

Nathalia V Mul is a huge game if Nathalia lose this they may miss finals and allow Deni in.
Finley V Ech United big game as well be good to see where Finley is at with a few injuries & a few guys coming back from injury and how United are actually travelling in what should be a finals like atmosphere.
Mul 7 points

Missing Patty "makes things happens" Russel this year good finisher. And that little mate he had the weasel. Could use some polish this time of year.

Mul 7 points

Mull 15 points

Finley 30 points
Finley manages to win but hasn't played great footy for a full game yet. This week with 2 left Is the perfect time to start

Last edited:
Finley win by 15 points, purps up by 3 goals. Heard Massingham has a new lease on life now he doesn't get tagged every week. Good source believes best thing they have ever done is get away from each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it's wide open. Any team in the 6 can win. Momentum is a massive thing, especially if rumba or finley bring in players under done. Great to see a comp so even. Don't think any other league in aus would be this close. Quality footy

Think it's wide open. Any team in the 6 can win. Momentum is a massive thing, especially if rumba or finley bring in players under done. Great to see a comp so even. Don't think any other league in aus would be this close. Quality footy

Definitely is. Although rumba and Finley definetly in the box seat. I think it will be a ripper finals series. Pity about the venues

Definitely is. Although rumba and Finley definetly in the box seat. I think it will be a ripper finals series. Pity about the venues
Venues should be the best for the best games of the year ,things getting to politically correct. I supposed everyone shares in spoils of finals if it is rotated around the clubs but footballers should be first priority so they can show their wares

If I had a chance to play In a granny and win it don't think I would care where it is played. For spectators and supports it's a bit different, someone is always gonna be unhappy about where They are played

The team sitting 7th is still a chance to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back