Murray Football League (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League

Stars...hada win on the w.end ay' ...heard young Lelly Bambletts been rippen it up this having a couple best on grounds!!

Gud ta see ya's back on the W' list

How is KB' injury going I heard he hada good one on the w.end missed bitta match fittness...

Good Luck with dream time @ the G' curtain raiser dont Take the the Tiwi

Islanders lightley boys can play lol' last year we Rumba V Tiwi..Islanders

...Well not going to put the score but lets say it didnt go down to the wire

..then we backed it up with a loss against Deni..

Good Luck though ay'

I still wreckon it should be Rumba v. Fitzroy Stars Curtain raiser...

Love the Darwin..boys and great oppunity for them but stars & us

(Rumba) are the 2 only Aboriginal clubs in Vic...so we should be going at it

before the Bombers Tigers game...would fitted right in with our Inter -

League bye...this week!!

Yeah certainly good to string together 2 games winning both by 13 points.

Yeah Lelly has certainly been in our best probably every week, his work off the half back is 2nd to none and im sure he will be in the Div 2 Rep side.

KB's injury didnt look to me like it effected him to much. It was pretty tough conditions there on Saturday and he stood out pretty strongly.

Yeah DreamTime at the G should be awesome, be good for our boys to get out there, was certainly jelous when you boys got out there last year but i was blown away the end result, just hope its not a repeat this year. And yes i agree that it should be Stars Vs Rumba im sure it would be a really tight affair and it would atract more indigenous Victorian's to attend. Maybe next year aye?:thumbsu:

Come over the the NFL board and give us a message instead of the Murray League considering we have nothing to do with this league.

just wondering what time the scoobie doo's interleague starts on sat .

here's the side I think .

B. Franky(C) (con) Leehman(EU) Jenkins(mo)

HB. Beasley(cob) Teasedale(mo) Kellet (ton)

c. Weightman(fin) meatloaf(nat) gread(moa)

HF.Gonzo(con) bowden(Bar) coatsworth(Ton)

F. fatguy 1(toc) toohey(Bar) fatguy2(toc)

foll. MagnumPI (fin) Donkey(EU) Chubbytwin (mul)

Int. Twin 1 (num) Twin 2 (num) Fisacaro (den)

emer. sexton (fin) N Parker (mul)
coach. Webster(ton)

QUALIFICATION: 100 games of two's , no more than 50 senior , at least one tattoo but if over the age of 35 none of the other rules apply , they have instent consideration .

help with names is welcome and inclusions .

coach. Webster(ton)

QUALIFICATION: 100 games of two's , no more than 50 senior , at least one tattoo but if over the age of 35 none of the other rules apply , they have instent consideration .

Joey Day sr from Rumbalara has to be in forward pocket for sure nearly 200 two's game 4 or 5 senior games and a few tatts as well and 45yo gets him out of training most nights.

from today's shepp news.
MFL INTERLEAGUE TEAM
Tyron Hill (Barooga), Sean Harrap (Barooga), Shaun Robbins (Barooga), Marty Brooks (Barooga), Zane Goodwin (Barooga), Shannon Emmett(Congupna), Troy Bartlett (Deniliquin), Duane Hueston (Echuca United), Damian Dalziel (Echuca United), Shannon Keam (Moama), Nathan Gemmill (Nathalia), Adam Quarrell (Nathalia), Ryan Butler (Nathalia), Drew Barnes (Nathalia), Troy Snelson (Nathalia), Marc Quarrell (Nathalia), Brett Vallander (Nathalia), Tyson Saunders (Numurkah), Josh Wanganeen (Rumbalara), John Jackson (Rumbalara), Lee Warnett (Tocumwal), Luke Chapman (Tocumwal), Michael Roberts (Tongala), Adam Brunt (Tongala) and Daryl Harrison (Tongala). Emergency: Craig Frost (Echuca United).

secco has picked a good solid squad of 25 blokes there. congratulations to michael 'perc' roberts on being named skipper for the 2nd year in a row.

coach. Webster(ton)

Im sure we can find room for "Ringo" and "Big Hawk" in the team. They both fit the criteria to a T
And knowing both of them they would be dirty they havent been included along side the likes of "Gonzo" and "Meatloaf"

Im sure we can find room for "Ringo" and "Big Hawk" in the team. They both fit the criteria to a T
And knowing both of them they would be dirty they havent been included along side the likes of "Gonzo" and "Meatloaf"

no problem , like all good two's sides nothing is certain till midday on the day so you can tell them to bring the gear ;) . And Morgs i had planned to have joey snr in the side , I just plum forgot about it .

I'm going to be in Barooga this weekend. From the limited info. available, it would seem there is going to be an inter-league game being played. Is this so? If so, where is it being played and on what day? Thanks for the help.

here's the under 18s mfl interleague team:

Nick Howe (Deniliquin Rams)
George Kontakos (Congupna)
Jack Bourke (Moama)
Mitch Curtis (Nathalia)
Jack Miechel (Numurkah)
Jayden Boyd (Tocumwal)
Adam Brassil (Congupna)
Kade Rowe (Mulwala)
Robb Jewell (Finley)
Matt Pendelbury (Numurkah)
Jarrad Denham (Tongala)
Drew Cameron (Cobram)
Michael Connors (Barooga)
Tom Van Der Mew (Cobram)
Jordan Souter (Tongala)
Matt Tyler (Tongala)
Broddy Dickson (Echuca United)
Daniel Thorpe (Moama)
Ricky Barnes (Nathalia)
Daniel Robinson (Nathalia)
William Doyle (Mulwala)
Liam Reeves (Congupna)
Mark Ryan (Congupna)
Jamie Taig (Rumbalara)
Paul McNamara (Numurkah)

I'm going to be in Barooga this weekend. From the limited info. available, it would seem there is going to be an inter-league game being played. Is this so? If so, where is it being played and on what day? Thanks for the help.
seems like your in barooga on the wrong weekend mate. interleague is in stawell this year so no games in barooga or cobram over the weekend. maybe try some picola district footy league games.

seems like your in barooga on the wrong weekend mate. interleague is in stawell this year so no games in barooga or cobram over the weekend. maybe try some picola district footy league games.

You're right about that. May have to play some golf instead. Thanks heaps.

coach. Webster(ton)

B: Gonzo (Con) Alston 1 (Num) Smooey (Moama)
HB: Hoban (Cob) Alston 2 (Num) Beaso (Cobram - Coach)
C: Nipper Reynolds (Fin) Gazza George (EU) That older hardnut from Tonny (Wilson??)
HF: Ty Russell (Fin) Reuben Sibraa (Fin) Jackson (Con)
F: Joey Day (Rumba - Captain) Bowden (Bar) Meatloaf (Nath)
R: Julian Brennan (Tonny) One of the Kreek's (Mul) Colin Bell (Nath)
I: Jerka Jenkins (Moama) Donkey (EU) Coatsy (The big one from Finley or the little one from Tonny...take your pick..)

After a hard day slogging it out in the Midday show, a lot of these guys would save some of their best work for the bar or at the hot dog stand....

B: Gonzo (Con) Alston 1 (Num) Smooey (Moama)
HB: Hoban (Cob) Alston 2 (Num) Beaso (Cobram - Coach)
C: Nipper Reynolds (Fin) Gazza George (EU) That older hardnut from Tonny (Wilson??)
HF: Ty Russell (Fin) Reuben Sibraa (Fin) Jackson (Con)
F: Joey Day (Rumba - Captain) Bowden (Bar) Meatloaf (Nath)
R: Julian Brennan (Tonny) One of the Kreek's (Mul) Colin Bell (Nath)
I: Jerka Jenkins (Moama) Donkey (EU) Coatsy (The big one from Finley or the little one from Tonny...take your pick..)

Come on Jameshirdy! Being coach of the side, surely you could pull a few strings and fit me in somewhere!!!
On a more serious note, good luck to all those representing the league this weekend. I hope they give a great account of themselves and come away with a terrific result!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Hope everyone enjoys the break!:D

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE REPRESENTATIVE SIDE!!!:eek::thumbsu::)
Western Border FL 2.3 6.4 6.4 6.4 (40) v» Murray FL 10.3 25.9 25.9 25.9 (159) Central Park Stawell 2:00pm
space.gif

Goals:
Murray FL: Sean Harrap 5, Duane Hueston 5, Brett Vallender 4, Marc Quarrell 3, Michael Roberts 2, Drew Barnes 2, Nathan Gemmill 1, John Jackson 1, Troy Snelson 1, Josh Wanganeen 1
Western Border FL: Simon Berkefeld 1, Ashley Bryant 1, Jonathan Copping 1, John Dunn 1, Benjamin Nash 1, Heath Sims 1
Best:
Murray FL: Tyson Saunders, Drew Barnes, Sean Harrap, Duane Hueston, Shaun Robbins, Michael Roberts
Western Border FL: Jason Mcintosh, John Dunn, Cameron Haggett, Heath Sims, Brendan Huf
DIVISION 2 / POOL B HERE WE COME!!!
WELL DONE TO ALL THE BOYS WHO REPRESENTED THE LEAGUE AND TO SECCO AND HIS COACHING PANEL ON A MARVELLOUS RESULT! CONGRATS ALSO TO THE EXECUTIVE WHO REALLY TOOK THE BIT BETWEEN THE TEETH AND MADE SURE EVERYONE WAS ACCOUNTABLE ON GETTING THE JOB DONE! PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Border FL 2.3 6.4 6.4 6.4 (40) v» Murray FL 10.3 25.9 25.9 25.9 (159) Central Park Stawell 2:00pm
space.gif

Goals:
Murray FL: Sean Harrap 5, Duane Hueston 5, Brett Vallender 4, Marc Quarrell 3, Michael Roberts 2, Drew Barnes 2, Nathan Gemmill 1, John Jackson 1, Troy Snelson 1, Josh Wanganeen 1
Western Border FL: Simon Berkefeld 1, Ashley Bryant 1, Jonathan Copping 1, John Dunn 1, Benjamin Nash 1, Heath Sims 1
Best:
Murray FL: Tyson Saunders, Drew Barnes, Sean Harrap, Duane Hueston, Shaun Robbins, Michael Roberts
Western Border FL: Jason Mcintosh, John Dunn, Cameron Haggett, Heath Sims, Brendan Huf
WELL DONE TO ALL THE BOYS WHO REPRESENTED THE LEAGUE AND TO SECCO AND HIS COACHING PANEL ON A MARVELLOUS RESULT! CONGRATS ALSO TO THE EXECUTIVE WHO REALLY TOOK THE BIT BETWEEN THE TEETH AND MADE SURE EVERYONE WAS ACCOUNTABLE ON GETTING THE JOB DONE! PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!;)

great job, well done fellas :thumbsu: :D.

space.gif

Goals:
Best:

A great win to the boys, i have heard some stories it may have been soured by a few fights on the bus on the way home. Can anyone fill us in on what went on. Hank??

A great win to the boys, i have heard some stories it may have been soured by a few fights on the bus on the way home. Can anyone fill us in on what went on. Hank??

Was a bit of a ruckus when we left Bendigo Toquick, I am sure you can ask your coach, but nothing to worry about, stayed in Bendigo myself so no idea what happened on the buses from there on.
Great bunch of blokes and awesome performance by all involved.

Well Done Murray League!!!!!!!
congratulations to the murray football league, secco and all players who played. great result that was well over due. good to see that the league got their arses into gear this year and actually took the interleague seriously.
where to from here? does the mfl get put up to pool b next year? or are they doing the one game/rival league thing like last year?

congratulations to the murray football league, secco and all players who played. great result that was well over due. good to see that the league got their arses into gear this year and actually took the interleague seriously.
where to from here? does the mfl get put up to pool b next year? or are they doing the one game/rival league thing like last year?

At this stage the Pool games are still only happening every two years. So next year it will be a one off game, and then up to Pool B in 2010.

Alrighty Hank, how are you's shaping up for this weekend??
Yeah we will be ok, only a couple of injury worries, going to be a tough test for us especially after being touched up by Moama before the bye. What about you blokes have a full list to choose from? Would think you'd be close to full strength after two weeks off.

Yeah we will be ok, only a couple of injury worries, going to be a tough test for us especially after being touched up by Moama before the bye. What about you blokes have a full list to choose from? Would think you'd be close to full strength after two weeks off.

Yeah we will welcome back Des Morgan, Ronny Dunbar and possibly

Leighthen Briggs...:confused::confused:

Although should have the Bombers boys back Rexy Taylor (Knee) and Corey Wanganeen (Shoulder) they will both miss the game due to their injuries.:mad::mad:

Matty Tyler will keep playing one's wont he Hank ?..that boy has got some tallent..I told him to bring his kicking boots this w.end because ill have my bluntstones ready to rack the posi's up!!!:D

Been havin win mate?..gotta nice trifecta Monday night..made up for the w.ends spree..:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: lol

Matty Tyler will keep playing one's wont he Hank ?..that boy has got some tallent..I told him to bring his kicking boots this w.end because ill have my bluntstones ready to rack the posi's up!!!:D

Been havin win mate?..gotta nice trifecta Monday night..made up for the w.ends spree..:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: lol

Yeah got the quaddie yesterday so ticking over nicely. Matty has cemented his spot in the ones, so yeah you will be able to test the blundstones out;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back