Not open for further replies.

hughie

Rookie
Mar 24, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Re: Murray Football League - Part 2

as honest as the day is long. Slowing up a bit in his old age but still able to contribute considerably each and every week. Was almost not going to play in 08 but convinced him to go again, especially after coming off being the Player of the finals series in 07. Relinquished the captaincy this year after serving in that position for a couple of years. Dual Best and fairest winner with the club. Great player but an even greater person!!!
Rumour mill up this way is that Cobram have signed an ex-Collingwood player. Surname of Cole so putting two and two together, if true, would be Richard Cole ex Collingwood/Essendon player. Not sure of substance to it but thought it was worth mentioning. JamesHirdy might be able to elaborate.:confused:
PurpleSaint, great to see you guys still gloating. Maybe you shouldve stayed away!!!
what about young callahan rohan. Apparently been appointed to coach Woorinen football club in the cmfl. Jason kerr used to coach them before he went to cobram, how does he go these days? still getting a kick?

Aussie Footy Fan

Debutant
Oct 1, 2008
House
AFL Club
Carlton

Names thrown around and players that pull on the jumper round 1 are two different stories. Its a long silly season....

2 big Signings for Toc this week in Lucas White and Glenn Dundovic. That should secure most of their blokes from last year as well.

I hear a few more will be following these 2 fella's as well.

If they get all the blokes they are chasing they will be a very strong side next year!

toquick

All Australian
Mar 1, 2007
Airlie Beach
AFL Club
Hawthorn

2 big Signings for Toc this week in Lucas White and Glenn Dundovic. That should secure most of their blokes from last year as well.

I hear a few more will be following these 2 fella's as well.

If they get all the blokes they are chasing they will be a very strong side next year!

Michael Wheatly is the only noted departure from the bloods. All recruits from last year except Mellington have signed on again. Mellington is still in talks with the club. Lucas White will be assistant coach along with Leeroy Warnett in season 09. Dave Farrell has also signed on to play.

toquick

All Australian
Mar 1, 2007
Airlie Beach
AFL Club
Hawthorn

sounds like the bloods are on the rise,
Whats the go with mellington toquick,
is after more coin??
Nah, he will have a different role at the club next year if he stays. He was ass coach in the season just gone so the club and him will sit and talk about him coming back as a player for next year. We'd love to have him go around again though! He adds alot of experience to our side and always takes a good defender!

big hawk

Senior List
Dec 23, 2007
Barooga
AFL Club
Sydney

What about the rumour that Happy is trying desperately to secure the services of Drew Barnes to Shep Utd.? Any truth?

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond

[SIZE=+1]My Footy - for more than just keyboard junkies.[/SIZE]
Footy - I don't think we are exaggerating when we say that footy is the most important development ever in human civilisation.

And just when you thought BigFooty couldn't be any more footy'ish, sudddenly it has!

BigFooty has returned to the roots, the grass roots and introduced a new section 'MyFooty' for those people who are more than just keyboard junkies and actually participate in this fair game in some capacity.

Need to talk about injuries? Talk to us.

Auskick? Consult the good doctor.

Footy club administration? Speak to others who face the same issues and have done it all before.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=290

Nov 5, 2008
shepparton
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics

i heard on the radio today that shane craford might line up for a couple of games with his home club Finley, that would be awsome... but is their any truth to it or are ahepp news making stuff up again?

Nov 5, 2008
shepparton
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics

oh i must of miss heard it on the radio wrong, that would be great if it happened would make the trip up to finley to watch that.

toquick

All Australian
Mar 1, 2007
Airlie Beach
AFL Club
Hawthorn

oh i must of miss heard it on the radio wrong, that would be great if it happened would make the trip up to finley to watch that.
The article said they are hoping to get him for one game but they would love to have him for the whole year. Anthony Stevens played one game at Waaia where he started his playing days so Finley are hoping Crawford will do the same. If it happens the gate taking will be huge, im tipping that every player that plays MFL will be hoping that they get to play against Finley that week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back