dropthesirenAcky

Team Captain
Dec 12, 2007
Echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
rabbitoes
To be honest the twos were unlucky not to play off this year, I know its only early but expectations from within would be that they would be atleast in that position again come September 09.

very diplomatic in dancing around the question Hank :D I was refering to Mark Ried and Routy , have they retired to the midday show ?

Re: Murray Football League - Part 2

very diplomatic in dancing around the question Hank :D I was refering to Mark Ried and Routy , have they retired to the midday show ?

If Routy is Rowdy then he is also Mark Reid, have heard that may be what he is wanting to do, haven't spoken to him myself about it, but yeah I am sure he would be a handy acquisition to the twos side at Full Back !!:p

Re: Murray Football League - Part 3

A couple of massive signings for Cobram announced. Former Collingwood player Richard Cole, brother Joe and Danny Campbell set to join the Tigers in 2009.

Rumbalara had its first hitout for the upcoming season with 20+ players in attendance. Alot of young guys enjoyed a 2km run and skills. Can confirm that Corey Wanganeen, Darren Turner, Rex Taylor and Jono Henderson were there and arent planning on moving elsewere. Not sure on others though.

what do you reckon he would really be on?? 2 grand a game is a waste of money if that is really the case

Maybe they are paying for part of the Liposuction:D But still a couple of very good signings there for the club, anyone who has some AFL footy behind them will lift everyone around them... Good luck Tiges:thumbsu:

If Routy is Rowdy then he is also Mark Reid, have heard that may be what he is wanting to do, haven't spoken to him myself about it, but yeah I am sure he would be a handy acquisition to the twos side at Full Back !!:p

We'll don't I feel like a tool . It sounded like two different people as the gossip came thick and fast from all angles . I got the feeling they were spruiking up a Tonny premiership . If a Routy does happen to turn up , you make him welcome ;)

We'll don't I feel like a tool . It sounded like two different people as the gossip came thick and fast from all angles . I got the feeling they were spruiking up a Tonny premiership . If a Routy does happen to turn up , you make him welcome ;)

Will do Acky, cheers.

Rumbalara had its first hitout for the upcoming season with 20+ players in attendance. Alot of young guys enjoyed a 2km run and skills. Can confirm that Corey Wanganeen, Darren Turner, Rex Taylor and Jono Henderson were there and arent planning on moving elsewere. Not sure on others though.

Hey morgs can you give me any info on rumba regarding new players/ recruits and who has left the club?
whats news on jars mate he said he signed with nth adelaide but no sign of him as of yet over in SA could this be a repeat of last year where he went to WA and signed n came back after a week?:confused:

Hey morgs can you give me any info on rumba regarding new players/ recruits and who has left the club?
whats news on jars mate he said he signed with nth adelaide but no sign of him as of yet over in SA could this be a repeat of last year where he went to WA and signed n came back after a week?:confused:

Not sure on any new recuits as yet, but the powers that be are cooking something up as far as I know and Richie Cole will have nothing on this guy, believe me. As far as I know only Jacko has gone, brady Cooper was report ed to be goning but turned up at our first run. Didnt head over tonight so not sure who else has shown.

You will see Djars burning it over their soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure on any new recuits as yet, but the powers that be are cooking something up as far as I know and Richie Cole will have nothing on this guy, believe me. As far as I know only Jacko has gone, brady Cooper was report ed to be goning but turned up at our first run. Didnt head over tonight so not sure who else has shown.

Ben Cousins?

Chris Egan?

Well and truly overrated. In fact I don't know how he got drafted in the first place.
If he does play will only make up the numbers
Prez, you've got to be joking! Played AFL football have you???? Bit harsh on the young bloke and the comment about making up numbers!!! He would run rings around most of the blokes running around in the MFL purely and simply having gone through a couple of pre-seasons in the system. Either you think that coming from an AFL list won't hold you in good stead to play in a pretty good comp or you are suggesting the calibre of player in the MFL must be right up there if a bloke coming off an AFL list would be making up numbers?????? I just hope that if he does come back to Rumba, he's got his head on straight and proves to everyone that Collingwood made the wrong decision!

Prez, you've got to be joking! Played AFL football have you???? Bit harsh on the young bloke and the comment about making up numbers!!! He would run rings around most of the blokes running around in the MFL purely and simply having gone through a couple of pre-seasons in the system. Either you think that coming from an AFL list won't hold you in good stead to play in a pretty good comp or you are suggesting the calibre of player in the MFL must be right up there if a bloke coming off an AFL list would be making up numbers?????? I just hope that if he does come back to Rumba, he's got his head on straight and proves to everyone that Collingwood made the wrong decision!
I'd say he got the flick because he doesn't like the hard work (training) and the hard physical stuff (playing)

I'd say he got the flick because he doesn't like the hard work (training) and the hard physical stuff (playing)

So he doesn't like training or playing? Why is he playing then?

So he doesn't like training or playing? Why is he playing then?

I think he ment he doesnt like training or playing when the going get tough, and i agree with him to that

I think he ment he doesnt like training or playing when the going get tough, and i agree with him to that

Souts old mate-is there any chance that you could get an interpretor to help us understand what you are saying? Cole is apparantly bigger, slower and a bigger mouth than Joey Artavilla:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back