Murray Football League (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing all the teams i would put my money on Deni,
they've beat Barooga twice and i think they nearly beat Toc, if they can keep injury free i would feel comfortable putting money on them.
Toc to me seem to be Moama of last year. done some great things this year but slowly coming back to everyone else. Barooga sadly might have missed the boat i beleive... but thats just me

they've beat Barooga twice and i think they nearly beat Toc, if they can keep injury free i would feel comfortable putting money on them.
Toc to me seem to be Moama of last year. done some great things this year but slowly coming back to everyone else. Barooga sadly might have missed the boat i beleive... but thats just me

Nope lost by 111 points i think it was :(

hahaha just had a look at the scores miss read them...:confused::confused:
anyway still have faith in the Rams:thumbsu:

Think the next 2 weeks will answer your belief Kick it as the Rams have the toughest assignment in making the six with Toc this week and then Tonny the week after!!! Big game for the lions taking on our blokes as they are playing for finals survival. Looking at the draw, the last round of the year will have some absolute crackers in the shaping of the final 6, with Numurkah v Congupna and Tongala v Deni!! Gotta love it! Can't remember the comp being this even for some time!

I suppose its a possibility as Daniel may not want to coach against Seymour and Scanlon has had a couple of off field issues with the Bombers and is looking at leaving them at the end of the season. Would make Congupna firm favs for next yr if it happened.

Find this hard to believe. What off field issues does he have the bombers?
That he trains to much.

I think the Rams will get over Toc at Deni setting up a big game the following week at Tonny. Hey Homer how bad is Bartletts knee mail is a reco at seasons end.

How about you check your stats. Toc beat Deni by 17 goals last time.
Although saying that it should be a good game. I would still but my money on Toc as the clear fav, with Moama the dark horse.
Congupna have had their highlight of the year beating a depleated bloods line up!

I think the Rams will get over Toc at Deni setting up a big game the following week at Tonny. Hey Homer how bad is Bartletts knee mail is a reco at seasons end.

Love your confidence Rudy, na mate we still a bit undermanned to get over a very good Toc side atm, Tonnys the scalp we gunna need.
Not sure about Frogs knee, but he's a hard nut and he'll be OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happened to Toc? Three losses in four or five weeks isn't it? Are they still considered favourites for the flag or has it evened up in recent weeks?

What's happened to Toc? Three losses in four or five weeks isn't it? Are they still considered favourites for the flag or has it evened up in recent weeks?

No need to worry too much about toc. This was a very fast, hard game of footy, and just a credit to our young guys who all chipped in for a fine team effort. Could have gone either way with some easy missed shots and turnovers from both sides under the pressure. Couple of major outs for both sides evened itself out IMO. Watching this game left no doubt in my mind that this years competition is as healthy as you could ever hope. Looking forward to next week vs. tonny. Plenty of interest in the finishing positions within the 6:D

No need to worry too much about toc. This was a very fast, hard game of footy, and just a credit to our young guys who all chipped in for a fine team effort. Could have gone either way with some easy missed shots and turnovers from both sides under the pressure. Couple of major outs for both sides evened itself out IMO. Watching this game left no doubt in my mind that this years competition is as healthy as you could ever hope. Looking forward to next week vs. tonny. Plenty of interest in the finishing positions within the 6:D
Did Froggy play?

I hope to get to Tonny mate, i will see you there.

The results on the weekend bring a very interesting arrangement to the table for the final round. Three teams on 44 points (Numurkah, Congupna and Deni) and Tonny on 40 but has a better % than those above it. Numurkah vs Congupna, Tonny vs Deni.

4 Numurkah 120.10 44
5 Deniliquin 117.13 44
6 Congupna 116.13 44
7 Tongala 137.46 40

Obviously, Tonny needs to win to get in, but Deni could lose and still stay in (on %) if a small loss in their game and there is a big margin in the other game.

Lets get some tips on the go lads and some predictions for the last 3 spots in the final 6.

For what it's worth, I think Numurkah will get over Congupna by the 3-4 goal mark, and not withstanding Tonny's big win on the weekend, I think Deni have some nice momentum and will deny Tonny the final spot with 2 goal win.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back