Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murray Leage beaten easily, The hapden league much more organised very well drilled outfit for an interleague side. Whats everyones thoughts of Toc, Deni and Mul not being represented when they def have players good enough to make the side. I for one think its very dissapointing.

Murray Leage beaten easily, The hapden league much more organised very well drilled outfit for an interleague side. Whats everyones thoughts of Toc, Deni and Mul not being represented when they def have players good enough to make the side. I for one think its very dissapointing.

All players should be held accountable for non participation at interleague; you see players with outstanding performances at club level then come up with excuses when asked to represent the MFL; unless they have a bad injury which has stopped them playing at club level, the excuse should not be accepted and the player suspended for the next club game unless he makes himself available.

All players should be held accountable for non participation at interleague; you see players with outstanding performances at club level then come up with excuses when asked to represent the MFL; unless they have a bad injury which has stopped them playing at club level, the excuse should not be accepted and the player suspended for the next club game unless he makes himself available.

Fair points, but at the end of the day its no use, at any level of football/sport/work/life, making someone do something that they do not want to do. It would be more detrimental to the side having players play only because they don't want to get rubbed out from a club game.

Fair points, but at the end of the day its no use, at any level of football/sport/work/life, making someone do something that they do not want to do. It would be more detrimental to the side having players play only because they don't want to get rubbed out from a club game.

I hear you Hank, but would think if clubs want to recruit top players we need to have a better rating on the VCFL ladder, thereby in the clubs interest to encourage players to participate.

I hear you Hank, but would think if clubs want to recruit top players we need to have a better rating on the VCFL ladder, thereby in the clubs interest to encourage players to participate.

I think there is some merit in players being financially rewarded to play interleague ?
Would obviously cost the league but in return would increased the likelyhood of a better squad and improved promotion of the league ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back