Status
Not open for further replies.

news teller

Rookie
Jan 5, 2010
AFL Club
GWS
Re: Murray Football League (Part 5)

You could say the top five is sewed up.. going to be interesting who takes out 6th spot.. any other comments on who will it be out of since baroogar got done and finley only going down by a few kicks to the ladder leader and also 7 points to moama... congupna is still a good chance to with a good run home

jason anderson

Debutant
Suspended
Mar 16, 2010
yass
AFL Club
Hawthorn

You could say the top five is sewed up.. going to be interesting who takes out 6th spot.. any other comments on who will it be out of since baroogar got done and finley only going down by a few kicks to the ladder leader and also 7 points to moama... congupna is still a good chance to with a good run home
great effort by the cats, i think they have a tough draw but if they keep up current form, they might hang on to 6th

countryfootyfan

Draftee
Apr 28, 2010
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
Collingwood

Daryl Harrison aka Hank is heading back to Stanhope, he has been a great contributor to Tonny and the league; his participation at interleague as a player and assistant coach is invaluable. His knowledge and leadership on and off the field is second to none.
Good luck Hank

Agree with all of the above. Good that tonny got a win for him too.

Was at moama yesterday and there run game was serverly exposed by mulwala defence...only lost by 16pts but mulwala with numurkah n cobram r a step above rest comp atm...

Road Worker

Debutant
Apr 5, 2010
Tatura
AFL Club
Collingwood

Not too much has been going right for us news teller, we are having a shocking run with injurys, but the young kids coming up from the 3rds are having ago and thats the future.:thumbsu:

Tim Burr while back up in sunny Cairns last week a couple of Matty Ds team mates told me he will be coming back to play with you in the finals, hope so, will be great for people to be able to go and watch him. :thumbsu:

Good luck also Hank at Stanhope mate:thumbsu:

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala

Thanks to all for the kind words, all the best for the rest of the season

TimBurr

Senior List
Feb 4, 2008
Holloways Beach
AFL Club
Carlton

[/b]

Not too much has been going right for us news teller, we are having a shocking run with injurys, but the young kids coming up from the 3rds are having ago and thats the future.:thumbsu:

Tim Burr while back up in sunny Cairns last week a couple of Matty Ds team mates told me he will be coming back to play with you in the finals, hope so, will be great for people to be able to go and watch him. :thumbsu:

Good luck also Hank at Stanhope mate:thumbsu:

Yeah mate is not certain but more than likely he will be back for finals... going to be a tough few weeks with Brown out for 4 weeks and Dwyer going o/s but get a few back from injury this week which will be good and Luke Cowan is close to making his come back.
Also road worker R Peace has moved back to town so lock up your daughters everyone haha

why the move Hank???

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala

Yeah mate is not certain but more than likely he will be back for finals... going to be a tough few weeks with Brown out for 4 weeks and Dwyer going o/s but get a few back from injury this week which will be good and Luke Cowan is close to making his come back.
Also road worker R Peace has moved back to town so lock up your daughters everyone haha

why the move Hank???

Family illness so time to return home.
Nearly decided to stay on just to give u guys the opportunity to square up last game of the year!;)

TimBurr

Senior List
Feb 4, 2008
Holloways Beach
AFL Club
Carlton

Family illness so time to return home.
Nearly decided to stay on just to give u guys the opportunity to square up last game of the year!;)

No good hope they get better.... At least we can be more confident we will go into the first final without having everyone rubbed out :eek:

footymack

Debutant
Jan 5, 2010
Wangaratta
AFL Club
St Kilda

No good hope they get better.... At least we can be more confident we will go into the first final without having everyone rubbed out :eek:

What do you mean by that Timburr? There is actually a bit of a whisper going around that Browny has been rubbed out for a few after something that happened against Rumba!!!

Can you confirm this??

TimBurr

Senior List
Feb 4, 2008
Holloways Beach
AFL Club
Carlton

What do you mean by that Timburr? There is actually a bit of a whisper going around that Browny has been rubbed out for a few after something that happened against Rumba!!!

Can you confirm this??

Joke between me and Hank footy mack.

Yeah browny got 4 weeks but don't get me started on this matter it is the biggest farce I've ever known to happen regarding a tribunal

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala

Joke between me and Hank footy mack.

Yeah browny got 4 weeks but don't get me started on this matter it is the biggest farce I've ever known to happen regarding a tribunal

When did that happen? The tribunal results are being kept very quiet, read in the weekender that they rubbed a player out re unavailability for interleague and also fined club/s and severely reprimanded other players. Anyone know which players and clubs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie Footy Fan

Debutant
Oct 1, 2008
House
AFL Club
Carlton

When did that happen? The tribunal results are being kept very quiet, read in the weekender that they rubbed a player out re unavailability for interleague and also fined club/s and severely reprimanded other players. Anyone know which players and clubs?

Good to see a few Murray League Players in the NSW Squad for the Championships in Canberra.

Also i heard last week that Daniels will not be at Congupna next year? He will be coaching a GV Club.

ramnuts

Senior List
Feb 3, 2010
Shepparton
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Luke Cowan is close to making his come back.

Great to see young Hollywood back in town. He is a mighty young fella. Geez the ol blueys are taking on a very 2000 feel with guys like Browny, Niko, Lades, Snacka's, Flippa, Cowan and Belly getting around. They seem to have some quality around them that has given these guys a bit of longevity together (realising that a few have been and come back). Well done to the Blues to be able to keep these guys along with Sprunty, Collo and a couple of the younger guys. I see T.Eddy & the Buppa Nat Mcnamara getting around in the midday show as well. If we are not careful, Scrubba Nolen and Chippa may decide to stay on after the reunion and saddle back up!:eek: Go the Blue Boys:thumbsu:

Road Worker

Debutant
Apr 5, 2010
Tatura
AFL Club
Collingwood

Ha Ha Gold, yes must keep our eye on the Peace Train, will be interesting when you play Mulwala, L Cannard and the Train dont see eye to eye ha ha I look forward to catching up with him;)

TimBurr

Senior List
Feb 4, 2008
Holloways Beach
AFL Club
Carlton

Friday night.. engageing in a melee I think he got done for which he didnt start ( I know browny isn't an angel but this is a joke he didn't throw a punch). I thought spiting blood on 3 numurkah players by one of the opposition players would be seen as worse.... our trainers asked one player where he was cut and his response was 'I got this blood spat on me I'm not cut anywhere'

Road Worker

Debutant
Apr 5, 2010
Tatura
AFL Club
Collingwood

Any idea Road Worker?

And in answer to your pm of a couple of months ago - No this is not the well know Junior dev officer, in fact I don't know why I went for the Sparra name[/quote

Ha Ha I thought it just might have been:thumbsu::thumbsu:

ramnuts

Senior List
Feb 3, 2010
Shepparton
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I heard there will be an auction at Shepp RSL in 4 weeks time for SJ's services next year. Bring your cheque books! :D

are the 35 hanger-onerers (if thats a word) come in the price. Fairdinkum, they played shepp east in a praccy in March and there was probably 15 blokes all done up in their formal footy gear crammed into the box above the sheds trying to get a peek at what was on one of the 5 white boards getting handed around - Fair Dinkum, it seemed a little over the top for the MFL.
Anyway, one would think that SJ may have cost the road a few more $$$'s than Hampshire, and the ladder position doesn't seem to be that different. Before you all get on here and defend the amount of injuries they have had, all clubs get them, but they have been a little unfortunate with the quality of players getting them. They also seemed to have 'recruited' a few 'good blokes who are going to be good for the club' that just couldn't manage to stick around after June 30. Has the $$$'s been well spent at the road? I'm not too sure:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back