Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

Can anyone put up a list of the under18 murray league squad?

Daniel Buzza, Thomas Buzza, Numurkah,
Kyle Halliwell, Jordan Souter, Billy Warren, Will Neville, Cody Bradley, Tongala,
Sam Ross, Stuart Taylor, Andrew Ryan, Dylan Ryan Cobram,
Will Doyle, Kade Rowe, Mulwala,
Billy Hutchinson, Darren Hindle, Todd Hicks, Nathalia,
Mark Whiley, Tennyson Vance, Tom Potter, Finley,
Sam Ryan, Josh Roberts, Darcy Sullivan, Justin Cantwell, Broddy Dickson, Echuca United
Angus Grigg, James Gilligan, Ryan Hon, Moama,
Nick Howe, Josh Whelan, Oliver Maddison, Kamen Ogilvie, Deniliquin,
Josh Roberts, Michael Tinkler, Tim Garlick, Ricky Brasher, Tocumwal ,
Ash Miller, Rumbalara,
Jack Linehan and Callum Whitehead, Congupna

Daniel Buzza, Thomas Buzza, Numurkah,
Kyle Halliwell, Jordan Souter, Billy Warren, Will Neville, Cody Bradley, Tongala,
Sam Ross, Stuart Taylor, Andrew Ryan, Dylan Ryan Cobram,
Will Doyle, Kade Rowe, Mulwala,
Billy Hutchinson, Darren Hindle, Todd Hicks, Nathalia,
Mark Whiley, Tennyson Vance, Tom Potter, Finley,
Sam Ryan, Josh Roberts, Darcy Sullivan, Justin Cantwell, Broddy Dickson, Echuca United
Angus Grigg, James Gilligan, Ryan Hon, Moama,
Nick Howe, Josh Whelan, Oliver Maddison, Kamen Ogilvie, Deniliquin,
Josh Roberts, Michael Tinkler, Tim Garlick, Ricky Brasher, Tocumwal ,
Ash Miller, Rumbalara,
Jack Linehan and Callum Whitehead, Congupna

When is the final squad announced?

Didn't notice anyone from Congupna dominating when we played them mate.
cos they had half their team out mate.
kinda hard to dominate when you lose by 40 odd points but i guess u know it all ay! well atleast u think u do, call whitehead is a freak so is luke armstrong and jack linehan.
whats ur name? got a kick yet? ******

kinda hard to dominate when you lose by 40 odd points but i guess u know it all ay! well atleast u think u do, call whitehead is a freak so is luke armstrong and jack linehan.
Easy kid. We don't need that crap on here. Grow up or ship out.

Cats beating Mul 11.10-79 to 4.6-30

No Miller, Butts, Powell or Yelland for mul.

well done finley :thumbsu:

Or Dowling, he has gone away to boarding School and apparently is on the fringe of playing 1st football, he has supposedly put on a lot of muscle and will b one of muls best players

Will He play this year?
Yea, he might b hme for the deni vs mul game, but he might hve 1st duties, he has only played 3 games for ACK becoz of a shoulder injury. Also i hve been told by him, tht michael Tinkler and Michael Morgan frm toc, r playing 1st and goin really well, tinkler is mobile, skinny tall, but have the smarts and tht, while morgan is a super quick clever midfielder, although both are very skinny they are jst to quick and smrt for their opponents, and both r extremely courageous. So we will hve to see wat happens.

Settle down mate. As I said Congupna didn't seem to have many dominate players against us. Having half their team out is beside the point. If these blokes were playing they should have dominated, according to you. Cal Whitehead played and didn't do alot. Jack Linehan played pretty well if I remember correctly. Both of those boys were in the U18s Interleague squad with me.

Pull your head in mate. Don't go around making outlandish statements and then have a crack at someone when they respond negatively to it. This is a place for discussion, not a place where you talk up your mates.

No. Player Club

1 Kamen Ogilvie Deniliquin
2 Billy Warren Tongala
3 Darren Hindle Nathalia
4 William Nevill Tongala
5 Justin Cantwell Echuca United
6 Kade Rowe Mulwala
7 Billy Hutchison Nathalia
8 Tim Garlick Tocumwal
9 Kyle Halliwell Tongala
10 Tennyson Vance Finley
11 Tom Buzza Numurkah
12 Sam Ross Cobram
13 Broddy Dickson Echuca United
14 William Doyle Mulwala
15 Mark Whiley Finley
17 Zeke Bunge Barooga
18 Stuart Taylor Cobram
19 Nick Howe Deniliquin
20 Oliver Maddison Deniliquin
23 Todd Hicks Nathalia
24 Josh Whelan Deniliquin
25 Andrew Ryan Cobram
26 Callum Whitehead Congupna
28 Ricky Brasher Tocumwal

Settle down mate. As I said Congupna didn't seem to have many dominate players against us. Having half their team out is beside the point. If these blokes were playing they should have dominated, according to you. Cal Whitehead played and didn't do alot. Jack Linehan played pretty well if I remember correctly. Both of those boys were in the U18s Interleague squad with me.

Pull your head in mate. Don't go around making outlandish statements and then have a crack at someone when they respond negatively to it. This is a place for discussion, not a place where you talk up your mates.
ok fair enough, u make a good point. sorry i have skitsophreania. how did u know i was talkin up luke haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Player Club

1 Kamen Ogilvie Deniliquin
2 Billy Warren Tongala
3 Darren Hindle Nathalia
4 William Nevill Tongala
5 Justin Cantwell Echuca United
6 Kade Rowe Mulwala
7 Billy Hutchison Nathalia
8 Tim Garlick Tocumwal
9 Kyle Halliwell Tongala
10 Tennyson Vance Finley
11 Tom Buzza Numurkah
12 Sam Ross Cobram
13 Broddy Dickson Echuca United
14 William Doyle Mulwala
15 Mark Whiley Finley
17 Zeke Bunge Barooga
18 Stuart Taylor Cobram
19 Nick Howe Deniliquin
20 Oliver Maddison Deniliquin
23 Todd Hicks Nathalia
24 Josh Whelan Deniliquin
25 Andrew Ryan Cobram
26 Callum Whitehead Congupna
28 Ricky Brasher Tocumwal

Thanks hank1, good to see that there's a couple of under 16 boys in the team with Justin Cantwell and Tim Garlick

someone bring up somethin, this convo has been the last 1 for about 2 weeks now. has anyone got any ideas for who will take the flag?

someone bring up somethin, this convo has been the last 1 for about 2 weeks now. has anyone got any ideas for who will take the flag?

My boys are looking good atm

Finley right next to us i think.

then the next teams are echuca and Mul.. i rate Mul so much. be good to see who playes for them come finals!

Dont think moama will go close to winning it

Not to sure about the Roaders and the blues???
any news on them? both looking alright

My crack at the ladder come end of the season before finals...

Deni
Finley
Echuca
Numurkah
Mul
Moama

Top 5 can win it.

My crack at the ladder come end of the season before finals...

Deni
Finley
Echuca
Numurkah
Mul
Moama

Top 5 can win it.

Yep agree with ya flash.. Would be good to see Numurkah up there,,
Who have they got? duffy still there?

Yep agree with ya flash.. Would be good to see Numurkah up there,,
Who have they got? duffy still there?

Nah mate Duffy's playing in the the GVFL in U18s. They have Tom and Dan Buzza who both made the U18s Interleague squad. Pretty sure Tom made the final team. And Tim Arnel. But we played them in a practice match and just beat them. They're pretty hard at the ball. Beat Moama pretty easy on the weekend.

My boys are looking good atm

Finley right next to us i think.

then the next teams are echuca and Mul.. i rate Mul so much. be good to see who playes for them come finals!

Dont think moama will go close to winning it

Not to sure about the Roaders and the blues???
any news on them? both looking alright
i dont think congupna can go all the way but thy can show a lot of potential, as they only lost to numurkah and mulwala by 5 points each or somethin? but i think deni will be a great challenge for them, the battle for the final 5th spot will come to rest this week i reckon as we will find out who's better out of moama and congupna

i dont think congupna can go all the way but thy can show a lot of potential, as they only lost to numurkah and mulwala by 5 points each or somethin? but i think deni will be a great challenge for them, the battle for the final 5th spot will come to rest this week i reckon as we will find out who's better out of moama and congupna

Im Tipping the Roaders!!
Get on em!!

Yeah I think it will be a strong contest between Moama and ourselves. Don't think Moama are as strong as side as they were last year. But should be a good one to watch. Some of our newer players this year are Micheal Boyington who is strong for us at FB and can kick a footy a mile, Mitch Saunders who is a good target at CHF and delivers the footy well into the forward 50. Mitch Beck, Tate Mifka, Jack Fuller and Kaine Herbert are also doing well for us in their first years of thirds footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back