Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

pdfl is a gross league and it has a few good football players that could hack it in all leagues ( eliot small lachlan sidebottom and andrew occoner ) all freaks but the rest wuld be no bodys in murray league
Any decent player would be good in either the MFL or PDFL cause there is no difference in standard.

pdfl is a gross league and it has a few good football players that could hack it in all leagues ( eliot small lachlan sidebottom and andrew occoner ) all freaks but the rest wuld be no bodys in murray league
How can a league be gross? Any decent player would be good in either the MFL or PDFL cause there is no difference in standard.

How can a league be gross? Any decent player would be good in either the MFL or PDFL cause there is no difference in standard.

Bullshit the footy out there is a way lower standard im not good out here in the MFL but i went and played a few matches for a PDFL i killed it. who is the best senior side in PDFL ? i guess they would give cobram a run for there money?

Bullshit the footy out there is a way lower standard im not good out here in the MFL but i went and played a few matches for a PDFL i killed it. who is the best senior side in PDFL ? i guess they would give cobram a run for there money?
i would have to agree with sammy here 5 of us tonny boys went out to a pdfl club and all 5 of us got in the best and we aint no stand outs in the murry leage now :)

i would have to agree with sammy here 5 of us tonny boys went out to a pdfl club and all 5 of us got in the best and we aint no stand outs in the murry leage now :)

sammy is right we had a kid leave our club cause he coulnd get a game he went to a top three pdfl club and is in the best everyweek for them the are a far lower level of footy than murray league

sammy is right we had a kid leave our club cause he coulnd get a game he went to a top three pdfl club and is in the best everyweek for them the are a far lower level of footy than murray league
if your talkin about andrew stewart from congupna hes played one game and didnt even get in the best

Don't get to carried away, this year is the first for a number of years that the Murray League has had more players than the PDFL in the Bushies.
The PDFL also has an under 16 Vic Country Rep amongst its ranks.
The standard of the bottom 10 players may be greater in MFL, but to say that the Murray League top level of players are superior to those in the PDFL is nonsense, also whispers that the PDFL are about to adopt something which might further increase the attraction of the league, to elite players ?

Don't get to carried away, this year is the first for a number of years that the Murray League has had more players than the PDFL in the Bushies.
The standard of the bottom 10 players may be greater in MFL, but to say that the Murray League top level of players are superior to those in the PDFL is nonsense, also whispers that the PDFL are about to adopt something which might further increase the attraction of the league, to elite players ?

True..

Where did all this start?? i never said the MFL was better. What i was refering to was that there is alot of s**t talking between clubs on the PDFL thread.

The footy is not a lower standard, it is pretty much the same. if you Sammy, are playing a few matches for a PDFL club then, going by what you have said, you musn't be able to keep up with the high standard of MFL football and because PDFL is a way lower standard league you thought you would go out to a PDFL club to try and get in the best. Also, might i ask what club in the PDFL you went and played for? Because if it was a club like Wunghnu or Waaia then there is no wonder why you think you killed it. You would not be able to get a game at a good PDFL thirds club like Dookie or Shepp East. Also the best senior side in the PDFL is Shepp East (south east) and Berrigan (north west) and to tell ya the truth, i think Shepp East would give MFL senior clubs like Cobram or Numurkah a run for their money. This is because Shepp East recruits and pays alot of quality players from the shepparton GVFL clubs so Shepp East have practically got a GVFL side in their seniors.

The footy is not a lower standard, it is pretty much the same. if you Sammy, are playing a few matches for a PDFL club then, going by what you have said, you musn't be able to keep up with the high standard of MFL football and because PDFL is a way lower standard league you thought you would go out to a PDFL club to try and get in the best. Also, might i ask what club in the PDFL you went and played for? Because if it was a club like Wunghnu or Waaia then there is no wonder why you think you killed it. You would not be able to get a game at a good PDFL thirds club like Dookie or Shepp East. Also the best senior side in the PDFL is Shepp East (south east) and Berrigan (north west) and to tell ya the truth, i think Shepp East would give MFL senior clubs like Cobram or Numurkah a run for their money. This is because Shepp East recruits and pays alot of quality players from the shepparton GVFL clubs so Shepp East have practically got a GVFL side in their seniors.

Yeah as i said before i dont stand out in the MFL, but i went and played for lesser standard (PDFL) club you would say? waaia when i was 14 and got best on. also if there is know difference in standard then why did i have to listen too all me mates from katunga brag when they just got over the line against nathalia by like 10 points, when there 2nd bottom in our league and get pumped every week and in the PDFL katunga are like third..

and if you love PDFL league so much why'd you switch?

That's quite funny... thought you were being serious there for awhile... PDFL is not close to Murray standard just like Murray isn't close to GV next you will be saying GV teams would give AFL teams a run for their money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's quite funny... thought you were being serious there for awhile... PDFL is not close to Murray standard just like Murray isn't close to GV next you will be saying GV teams would give AFL teams a run for their money
haha good one timburr hey seince shep swans recruits from the afl u rekon they would give someone like richmond a run for their money or u rekon ben cousens will have 50 od postions haha and yeh supercoach 2010 i did play for picola um twice this yr been best on and 2nd best on both times mate and i beleave i go ok in the mfl get in the best here and their and i beleave that pdfl is a *&#@$ low level of football idk what team it is

thats cause the pdfl coaches hand out letters to anyone they dont make it past the first cut they get the letters cause there coaches think they good and can give as many as they want to there players

thats cause the pdfl coaches hand out letters to anyone they dont make it past the first cut they get the letters cause there coaches think they good and can give as many as they want to there players
Get some knowledge about what your talking about before posting , since when have club coaches dictated who makes any TAC cup squad ?
When making the previous comment about numbers in Bushies I mean playing regularly, not initial squad.
How's Hayden Barker going, played PDFL last year, notice he was named as BOG on the weekend , was he BOG in interleague game ?

Get some knowledge about what your talking about before posting , since when have club coaches dictated who makes any TAC cup squad ?
When making the previous comment about numbers in Bushies I mean playing regularly, not initial squad.
How's Hayden Barker going, played PDFL last year, notice he was named as BOG on the weekend , was he BOG in interleague game ?

Has been good when he plays. He's had a few injurys. But with Pouge gone he will have to stand up a bit. And i think he will. Looks alot bigger then last year, Has matured abit to.

Benny Nisbet has been doing really well to, is our leading goal kicker, and is there abouts with the league.

Yeah as i said before i dont stand out in the MFL, but i went and played for lesser standard (PDFL) club you would say? waaia when i was 14 and got best on. also if there is know difference in standard then why did i have to listen too all me mates from katunga brag when they just got over the line against nathalia by like 10 points, when there 2nd bottom in our league and get pumped every week and in the PDFL katunga are like third..

and if you love PDFL league so much why'd you switch?
Getting best on at waaia is nothing to be proud of, any one could get best on there, and it by no means makes a comparison between MFL and PDFL just because you think you killed it there and got best on. Waaia thirds have been struggling for years. and also, i dont no your mates from katunga, so i dont no why they were bragging about it. your there mate, you go ask them.

MFL and PDFL are the same standard, but they both dont compare with GVFL. a team like Shepp East would beat MFL teams because they have lots of good GVFL players. and i never said anything bout GVFL teams beating AFL teams.

haha good one timburr hey seince shep swans recruits from the afl u rekon they would give someone like richmond a run for their money or u rekon ben cousens will have 50 od postions haha and yeh supercoach 2010 i did play for picola um twice this yr been best on and 2nd best on both times mate and i beleave i go ok in the mfl get in the best here and their and i beleave that pdfl is a *&#@$ low level of football idk what team it is
Like i said to sammy about playing at waaia, playing at Picola and getting best on is nothing to be proud of. Picola have got about 12-13 players and are 3rd last on the ladder so anyone can walk in there and get a game.

Mate you are full of crap. You obviously have no idea how the selection process for School Boys (under 15 bushies) and under 16 and under 18 bushies, but thats probably because you arent good enough to make it. And also, if they dont make it past the first cut, how come PDFL has always had reps in bushies? and like pace to freeze said, PDFL has a rep in Under 16 Vic country squad so PDFL obviously has good players. If you want to make critical comments about coaches handing out letters to anyone, then why dont you first become a coach yourself.

Like i said to sammy about playing at waaia, playing at Picola and getting best on is nothing to be proud of. Picola have got about 12-13 players and are 3rd last on the ladder so anyone can walk in there and get a game.

Getting best on in any PDFL team is nothing to be proud of.. its stupid how you can say the standard is no different i cant think of one club from PDFL that would survive in the MFL without getting beaten by 10+ goals every week.. maybe shep east might be second last..

Lets get back to just the murray league ey boys?
Top 5 players from each club??

Nathalia-
Harley Cobbldick
Corey Hicks

Rumba-
any ideas? (dont really know any people from that team, no offence)

Moama-
Jack Keogh
Grady Ward

Cobram-
Cayden Williams

Congupna-
Dion Gleeson
Luke Armstrong

Numurkah-
Tom Scott
Beow Mcuen

Deni-