Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pack. First of all i will congratulate you for winning the goal kicking. well done mate, you have done your self and your club proud. But as far as your boasting and talking ya self up goes, well just remember that finals footy is different to home and away footy. only the real star players come out to play well in finals, the rest of them s**t them selfs and stuff up every kick, mark and handball they can. so my advice to you is this: actions speak louder than words, so if your as good as you say you are, you will kick a few goals each finals game you progress through, and i think you are a good player, but dont ruin that by making ya self look like a w***er. anyway good luck mate.

Pretty quiet on here boys. Some of you have talked yourselves and your team up all year, most of you won't be playing in the big game Saturday.

Care to give any predictions ?..............

Pretty quiet on here boys. Some of you have talked yourselves and your team up all year, most of you won't be playing in the big game Saturday.

deni to win easy, at least 40 points.
cobram have done well to make it, but just think that deni will be to strong.

Finley Fourths to be undefeated Premiers. Give Cobram a chance in the Thirds, they havent put a foot wrong in there finals campaign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back