Music

Remove this Banner Ad

Do go on.

Would be great but I couldn't not be in the mosh.
I needed lithium batteries, so bought some Energizers. On the packet was a sticker about free music downloads from the Universal catalogue, so I got some free music. After getting the music the website suggested referring a friend for a chance to win prizes, so I added a spam email address I use. Months later I got an email out of the blue telling me I'd won a prize, but they were still sorting out what it was and they'd get back to me. Next week I get an email with a list of bands, most of whom I didn't recognise. The two I did recognise were Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) and Metallica, so I said right, I'll have free Metallica tickets please.

Got them in the mail a week later and they were Row A at Rod Laver Arena.

I needed lithium batteries, so bought some Energizers. On the packet was a sticker about free music downloads from the Universal catalogue, so I got some free music. After getting the music the website suggested referring a friend for a chance to win prizes, so I added a spam email address I use. Months later I got an email out of the blue telling me I'd won a prize, but they were still sorting out what it was and they'd get back to me. Next week I get an email with a list of bands, most of whom I didn't recognise. The two I did recognise were Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) and Metallica, so I said right, I'll have free Metallica tickets please.

Got them in the mail a week later and they were Row A at Rod Laver Arena.

Aha, wow. Pretty cool story. Which show did you see?

PS. Metallica were ******* amazing. Incredible set list. I'm currently still paying for it though. Bruises everywhere...

It was on a Saturday at the end of 2010, November or December.

That might have been their last show? I know we were the '3rd show' on the Thursday night in November. But they put 2 shows much earlier in September which made us the 3rd show.

Anyone heading to Future? Would love to see Prodigy but yeah probably not gonna make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back