Rumour Must be Crackers

Remove this Banner Ad

My guess on no.3 is a tattooed Collingwood player who had years earlier announced he only intended to play to 28 or so, well known for saying he didn't like training.
Just a guess.

My understanding is Swanny is contracted for another 2 years.
The way I read the OP is it's someone who was considering retirement, (or at least rumoured to be).
Maybe it's Juddy now that the Visy deal was canned:p

If #3 was relating to Mrs Fletcher (don't for a moment think it was) but that would be a serious gambling debt to clear seeing the poor bugger seems like he will keep playing til he gets a 60 Senior's Card

turns out he was right on one of the points, so is he right about the others?
Bit of a worry when Crackers is right on ANY thing.. Keep a look out for 3 wise men carrying gold, frankincense (whatever that is) and myrrh, they were out and about last time that sort of miracle happened

If #3 was relating to Mrs Fletcher (don't for a moment think it was) but that would be a serious gambling debt to clear seeing the poor bugger seems like he will keep playing til he gets a 60 Senior's Card
Seriously unlikely to be Suzie, not her style I wouldn't have thought.

On a terrifying note, Mason is only about 3 years from being eligible to be drafted if good enough. Surely we couldn't have father/son in the same team.

3. I saw a tweet awhile back off a place for sale accompanied by some suggestions it was Boomer's place. There was a bit of North memorabilia (including some Boomer stuff). Could be a coincidence, I've not been able to find the tweet now.
It wouldnt be Boomer he is after the 400 game record and he also has the reputation has being the tightest player with money at the club.

Tell us more .

You're obviously a long term poster hiding under an alias and yet you want us to trust you ... go take a flying ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back