My bold prediction of 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast??, Essendon??, Hawthorn, Geelong, Freo, and maybe North??. That's six.

Gold Coast, Essendon and North are all equally as unproven as us four rounds into this year. I bet if the same question was asked last week you would have had West Coast in that list too.

A few non Collingwood bold predictions

Port Adelaide and WCE will be top 4 this year and Sydney will not make the 8. Fremantle won't be top four as they will be replaced by Essendon regardless of the result last Sunday.

As for the mighty pies, IF we win our next two games we will make top 4 and IF we win against North we will be playing finals footy 99.9%. Personally I think we will make the top 8 but lose our next two games but if we go up 3-2 we will be playing finals footy.

A few non Collingwood bold predictions

Port Adelaide and WCE will be top 4 this year and Sydney will not make the 8. Fremantle won't be top four as they will be replaced by Essendon regardless of the result last Sunday.

As for the mighty pies, IF we win our next two games we will make top 4 and IF we win against North we will be playing finals footy 99.9%. Personally I think we will make the top 8 but lose our next two games but if we go up 3-2 we will be playing finals footy.

Huge calls. I would be tempted to reverse those two. West Coast are overrated and will be awful this year is my prediction, and Sydney to rally big time.

Gold Coast, Essendon and North are all equally as unproven as us four rounds into this year. I bet if the same question was asked last week you would have had West Coast in that list too.

Gold Coast beat us last year.

Hawthorn, Freo, Port.
We are on par with Geelong and the bummers.
Gold Coast will struggle outside of QLD.
North are seriously overhyped. As were the WCE.

Maybe.

Ablett beat us last year.
EFA :p
Ablett - 49 disposals, 27 in the first half and still no tag! Overall we were +12 in Inside 50's, had more disposals and scoring shots, but ended up losing by just 7 points.
This year he surely gets DeCaffeinated, HandCaffed, whatever you want to call it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back