My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Our first MCG home game against a Victorian side is round 8...versus the Bulldogs. Nothing you'd call big until QB. Is that maybe a good thing? Keeps the hype/pressure low (relatively speaking) until the team has a chance to meld and play for itself?

The round 4 game v Carlton will be really important, I reckon - we'll probably play in front of 60k people against a strong but not incredible side. Needs to be a decent showing at the very least.

We're coming off such a low base that even some half decent performances should see a few people sign up because of the Roos factor

Swoit.... TELL YOUR FRIENDS! ALL MUST BE MEMBERS!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the go with the dedicated demons s**t? All I want to do is pay for the red & blue 11 game package but it won't let me do it without the 'dedicated demon' option. I might want to change my membership next year, but I don't want to have to remember to do it before they automatically charge me for next year.

Whats the go with the dedicated demons s**t? All I want to do is pay for the red & blue 11 game package but it won't let me do it without the 'dedicated demon' option. I might want to change my membership next year, but I don't want to have to remember to do it before they automatically charge me for next year.
They offer you an upgrade option at the end of the year. At least that's what they did with us this year.

More the point is... what if I want to cancel or something. I just wanna get a membership for this year and this year only, can't find a way to do that. Ah well.

More the point is... what if I want to cancel or something. I just wanna get a membership for this year and this year only, can't find a way to do that. Ah well.
Call the club. Probably your best bet, that way you can actually talk to a person rather than banging your head against your monitor.

That's weird, I've always been able to just pay for one year at a time, so yeh probably best to just ring them up as you don't have to join the dedicated demons plan to get the standard 11 gamer

Money, or lack there of.
I was a bit like that at the beginning. But I ended up going with the dedication plan (or whatever it's called, lol), and they just take money out every month. $30 something for mine a month. I don't really make all that much, but $33 or so a month is easy to cover. And it makes me a signed up Demon for life with the automatic rollover + I get the same seat every year next to the old man. So I'm happy. :thumbsu:

We are behind the kangas... not good enough membership team! (AND FANS!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back