My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the MFC has around 16k supporters who are MCC members , If you say conservatively that a Qtr of them dont get MFC membership for that reason then we could easily break 40k

According to the MCC News magazine, 7300 have joined up so far as MCC/MFC dual members.
They are aiming for 10,000

Somewhat disappointing given how well membership numbers were going before the season started, that west coast game did us no favours. But a good performance against Gold Coast might kick start it again.

Give it a few days to sink in!

If we beat the Suns we'll go over 35k by this time next week.
One off wins won't do s**t , the club needs to put a decent season together (2015) to draw back people into believing again. I hope we are on the right path this time , and i believe we are , but i also think when we start performing on a consistent level (not s**t) the numbers(Membership) will take care of themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add 3 more, finally got around to processing ours despite the ridiculous amount we've spent on admission this season!

Try being as organised as me...

String a couple wins together and we'll be looking at a record number imo
Queen's Birthday will be the big one. If we win one of or both of the next two and head into the bye strong, don't get thumped by Port Adelaide and then trump the Pies (or at least put on a damn good show), we're a good chance to hit 40,000.

Queen's Birthday will be the big one. If we win one of or both of the next two and head into the bye strong, don't get thumped by Port Adelaide and then trump the Pies (or at least put on a damn good show), we're a good chance to hit 40,000.

Don't get ahead of yourself mate.

I told you to get on board before round 1 mate ;)
I called the lady and sounded like a fairweather. I've already spent enough for two memberships on tickets this season :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back